Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrested Development Season 4 - SPOILERS

http://insertmeanywhere.biz/#/home

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JDiJmA2ZIDo?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

YES. SO MUCH YES.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

I am looking forward to this almost* as much as my son's first birthday.

*even more
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Yippie dippy dippy motherfucker
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Enjoying it, but the scenes done on green screen are really obvious in the performances.

Comment

The telepathic hippie is entertaining. But, I'm enjoying Tobias more in this season.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Talk about defying the odds.

Only things that didn't work was a Curb Your Enthusiasm joke (involving Jeff Garlin, no less), an entire neighborhood of Sex Offenders playing shirts v. skins football with George Michael and the Buster episode didn't do it for me.

Don't be fooled by Hurtwiz saying they wrap everything up (just in case). He knows something we don't. A fifth season is more likely than a movie, and that's how it should be. Also Slattery, Wiig and Crews are the MVPs of the guest stars and Rogen was surprisingly not a distraction.
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Finished last night. It's just not very good. Tobias stuff was by far and away the best. In general the stuff where actors got to work together, not on green screen, was pretty decent but so much working around the schedules really hurt it. The vast majority of the scenes felt like them having a table read, since they couldn't play off each others performances. You'll probably get a couple smiles from each episode, but I only had one laugh out loud moment. Slattery and David Cross were the best things going, easily.

Comment

Trying not to get spoiled as I refuse to watch all of them in a row. That being said, we've watched 4 or 5 episodes so far and the stuff with Maria Bamford has been the best stuff. Her and Tobias are great as is "ANUSTART". The Terry Crews stuff is completely un funny so far though. The episode with Lindsey and her red hair didn't elicit one laugh from me throughout the entire episode, except the end with Anyong.

P-Hound 4 lyfe.

Comment

Yeah, not getting the love for the Crews stuff. It fell totally fucking flat for me. Lot of people seem to like it, maybe just because Crews is likeable?

And man, I don't know what the producers and writers were saying with the don't marathon it. It feels like it was written with a couple long viewing sessions in mind.

Comment

I'm only halfway thought season 2 but trollololol to the people all upset that the new season isn't the Second Coming. If you're forcing something so hard that you have to use green screen to put scenes together, the result ain't gonna be great.

Comment

nerds gonna nerd.

Comment

Fuck, the Fantastic 4 musical? awesome. I love Bamford so goddamn much.

Comment

Love that they made Gob gay. Makes perfect sense for that character.
                            Originally posted by Ari
                            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

jesus fucking christ to Buster's giant hand. That was fucking GLORIOUS.

Comment

Working...
                              X