Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So it's an Alan Wake playthrough? Yessssss.

Comment

• yep. The first four episodes go through episode 1 of the game.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Ok, finished editing the first 4 episodes of the Alan Wake series. Going to sit on them for another week or so so we can get a few more episodes in the can. I really want to release an episode like every other day if possible since I'm keeping them nice and short. There will be some growing pains as we tweak the new format but the idea is to try to keep each episode around 15 mins. These first four are all between 10-20 mins long as our timing system was a bit wonky. Make sure to subscribe to www.youtube.com/bdrcade for all of the updates.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/UqCmWZmzmR8?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• BDRcade is back with a new logo, intro, and a new series! New episodes released every Wednesday which we are now dubbing: ‪#‎WAKEWEDNESDAYS‬.

Subscribe to our channel in Youtube for the latest updates. And keep your eyes peeled for another new gaming series coming shortly.

Comment

• Recorded 5 new episodes for another series for BDRcade. Woo.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fJ6ijCumwLc?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• The voices were soooooo good though..
                  XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• haha, they come and go throughout the next few installments. I need to up my game.

Comment

• Kind of regret never really playing any old RPGs but then I watch stuff like this and think, it was probably for the best. I would have been annoyed by them back then.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• This is a rough series for the first few eps but Ceej really fucking digs it and says it gets much, much better. If you stick with it, I promise to up my game. I think I bitch for the next 3 episodes because it's soooooo slloooowwwwwww. It's not fair to Ceej. I need to keep a much more open mind....

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vhgDqXbkVCU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Part 2 of our Alan Wake playthrough. We head to Bright Falls, bump into the Flash, and meet two cool dudes.

Comment

• Really enjoying playing this game again. Hope some of you find these entertaining.

Comment

• New series recorded last night. Once I have more eps in the can these will be coming out quicker. I'm trying to get a surplus of episodes so when I move and we're trying to figure out our new schedule I can still release new episodes.

Comment

Working...
                                X