No announcement yet.

STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know what could be awesome. That Snoke ain't regular size, nor a giant. He's fucking tiny. Ant-Man-tiny. He's over-compensating with his holoprojections.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I'd buy that for a dollar.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
        It's a fucking easy thing to do. That list was written by a douchebag with ADD.
        For sure.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• VFX reel for The Force Awakens.

fucking A. Crazy what is CGI and what isn't in some scenes....

Comment

• I don't understand why that mask shot needed to be CG. Mainly that video makes me want to watch the movie again.

Comment

• Maybe they didn't want him to show his face there? I dunno, but it's fucking rad.

Comment

• Oh sure, but why not put the helmet on Driver in the first place? Maybe they changed their mind after shooting was over. There's a lot of cool stuff in that video. Turns out some shots I thought were practical were all CG! I did like the BB-8 puppet master in the green suit.

Comment

• maybe they wanted him to emote with Serkis or whatever and it was easier with the mask off

Comment

• Episode 8 is pushed back to December of 2017. It's gonna face off against AVATAR 2.

Let the bloodbath begin...
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• OH GOD I AM GOING TO BE SO HAPPY THAT MONTH.

Comment

• AVATAR 2 will move. There aren't enough IMAX screens to satisfy both films. Also, those two films would totally kill any other sort of film that tried to open in the December market (all theaters would be fully booked with SW and A2...nothing else could open). That's bad for business and it's bad for the prestige Oscar season.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Avatar is moving and concept art suggests that Ego the Living Planet is in GOTG2
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Ready Player One is also dated for that day. Hope that turd falls into February where it deserves.

Comment

• Star Wars is the juggernaut, bitch!
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I already thought the next Star Wars movie was going to be released in December 2017 so I'm not sure if this is or isn't news to me.

That GOTG2 news is RADDDDD.

Comment

Working...
                                X