True Blood - Season what? Four?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin View Post
    That, and the useless nudity and violence.
    I'll take all the boobs they're serving, but oh man the laaaaaaaaaame attempts at meaningful violence. ohmaaaaaaaaaagod that shifter chick got shot, and Sam did too, but even though he was obviously up and about and OK the shooter didn't take a second shot at him then the girl turned into a husky and they shot at herzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

That shifter storyline is so retarded. WE DON'T NEED THAT. The only storyline I care about beside the main one is the Ifrit one.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

The ifrit storyline is, IMO, the worst thing the show has ever done. Also, making every single fucking character somehow supernatural is ridiculous. Why is there such a big rift between the vampires and humans when apparently every fucking "human" has a ifrit chasing them, or are a werewolf, or a fucking voodoo demon inside of them. There are no regular humans anymore.

Comment

Nah, at this point, gimme a huge fire demon. The Voodoo demon is fucking hilarious as he's ugly.

And by this point, isn't it obvious that in Bon Temps, there's like 5 normal humans anymore?

Comment

They need to make some kind of explanation of Bon Temps being some psycho fucking ley line intersection or something.

Comment

God even Russell and his badass "PEACE IS FOR PUSSIES" moment cannot help this damn show. I laughed out loud twice this episode. Once when whatever his fucking name is tertiary character was crying and said "I'm cursed! I got this evil smoke monster demon chasing me and he burnt down the house not our possessed baby!" Holy shit.

Then, when Sam shot the store owner with the crossbow he fucking said...no bullshit "I smelled him going into survival mode!" Oh my fucking god. I howled for a solid minute at that fucking nonsense. So stupid.

Comment

Every thing you said is nothing compared to the shit Hoyt is wearing. Mother of god, if I could teleport myself in this show, I'd pummel this asshole to death.

Comment

Honestly the Hoyt shit is HILARIOUS. Jessica said something about him looking ridiculous and he replied with something like "Yeah well that's just like your opinion!" and stormed off like a child. AMAZING.

Comment

The show is increasingly getting more and more insane.

So everyone in the Autority is now retarded? At least Russell is there to keep shit entertaining. But all that crap with Lafayette, the Ifrit story ( for me it sounded cool. for 1 episode) , the Angry Black Lesbian, Sookie and Alcide is boring as shit.

Comment

Finally a good episode. Amazing what happens when you kill three storylines, and let the intriguing one breathe a little bit. The cold open with the vampire attacking Sookie was awesome. "Fuck" left me laughing. Glad that Hoyt is gone because the writers fucking RUINED his character last week. There was no coming back from that.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                        One of these days, she'll get her kit off.

And I'll be there.

I will be there.
                        It's never going to happen.

Fuck this shit.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          Finally a good episode. Amazing what happens when you kill three storylines, and let the intriguing one breathe a little bit. The cold open with the vampire attacking Sookie was awesome. "Fuck" left me laughing. Glad that Hoyt is gone because the writers fucking RUINED his character last week. There was no coming back from that.
                          No shit. After his purple attire, I'm pretty sure the actor said FUCK IT I'M GONE.

Finally, getting Tara is interresting, disposing of Chris Angel, and Bill as well, being a bad guy (hopefully).

I want a full-on lesbo scene with Nora and Salome.

Comment

The Criss Angel bootleg sheriff was kind of funny though. I would have accepted a couple more episodes of that.

Comment

I liked it, but at least he went away to give Tara some reason to be likable.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                Totally.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X