Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
      Spoiler: Spoilers 
    I can't say shit about it until the 10th, as WB has everyone's nuts in a sling over controlling this shit.

However, I will do my best to see what I can skirt around about it on the 9th
    Nice. A simple or will do to be honest.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dVVwa1N3TS4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• fuck. What they did with Zod is awesome.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          <iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dVVwa1N3TS4" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>
          "And it hurts... DOESN'T IT?!??"

Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Seriously though, awesome clip.
            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Not entirely sure why that grain silo would explode but FUCK YEAH. What with that speech at the end, it looks like it's going to be much more than "superguy punches stuff".

Comment

• I...shit, I broke down and watched that clip. That was amazing.

I bought my tickets this morning. IMAX 3D. Next Friday, I will prepare for the wonder and the awe.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                Originally posted by Martin
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                  Not entirely sure why that grain silo would explode
                  Meth. Methy meth meth.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• My fanboy is gleeing right now.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe src="http://blip.tv/play/h45pg5LnNwI.html?p=1" width="550" height="443" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://a.blip.tv/api.swf#h45pg5LnNwI" style="display:none"></embed>
                      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• So what day next week does the last 15 minutes of the movie clip come out, Jesus.

Comment

• You've got no one to blame but yourself if you press the jolly candy-like play button.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Which I have not yet its just I cannot believe the number of trailers coming out for this movie.

Comment

• Evidently, the man who makes the trailers was told he got paid by the number of said produced trailers.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• There aren't really that many dude. Four in total. The rest of it is sneak peeks and interviews. Pretty standard summer tentpole operating procedure.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X