BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YES.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Cle_rKBpZ28?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• RADDDDD.

BATFLECK IS AWESOME.

Comment

• Fuck yeah. FUCK yeah.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• it seems like Batfleck is being set up to the ultimate version of Bats so far. That intro fight was AWESOME.

Comment

• That Batfight at the beginning of the trailer was better than all of the fight scenes in the Nolan trilogy.

My main issue, and it's probably a non-issue, is that the trailer definitely makes this look like a Batman film with Superman and Wonder Woman as executive guest stars. I'm sure it's more balanced within the movie itself, but I'll be damned if it doesn't look like WB is putting all of their energy behind Batman at this point.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Affleck was always going to work. Not surprised.

I just don't want people to suddenly retroactively shit all over Bale and claim "he wasn't really that good" when in reality he was the fan-favorite since 2000 and was great. But knowing fans, they will. Like they always do.
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I know personally I never cared for Bale. I was always more a fan of the supporting cast.

Comment

• Keaton was always my Batman

Comment

• And the last movie was TERRIBLE.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        And the last movie was TERRIBLE.
                        TDKR was wretched.

I'm also with you that Keaton is kinda my Batman. I liked Bale, though.

Comment

• I liked the idea of Bale and what Nolan did for the world making it more "realistic" after the abortion that is Batman and Robin. BUT the third movie tainted most of my good will because it was so bad. I will always LOVE the second one but that's because of Ledger and Jane. Not Bale. Bale was the best in the first movie BEFORE he became Bats.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            I know personally I never cared for Bale. I was always more a fan of the supporting cast.
                            Batman's never the most interesting character in any of the movies, but I still liked Bale in those films. Might be different in this movie though, with Batman being sort of the antagonist this time around and Affleck's performance. But I can also see Wonder Woman or Lex stealing the movie.

I love that "old" Batman can move way better than younger Keaton or Bale Batman ever did.
                            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I think Bale is an awesome Batman (aside from Nolan's choice for the voice shit) but kind of bleh Bruce. And TDKR is about a million times better than Begins.

Comment

• In what world besides a fantasy one is Rises better than Begins?

Comment

Working...
                                X