Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler: spoiluerskzj 
    The DEA agent Peter Scotson's kid

Really liked Shane giving the cops shit. And more Jennifer Jason Leigh is always a good thing. Her vagina weight was hilarious.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Yeah, it's off to a good start for the final season.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
        Yeah, it's off to a good start for the final season.

It's better than usual, but Jenji Kohan burned me wrong for the last time. I'll read Wikipedia when the finale happens.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Silas is the man. That chick was smoking hot.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Man, that Scottson kid is proper fucked . His 12 deadbunnies (all named Peter) and Ann Veal being his girlfriend was great. Shane is kind of a badass now. Also, "Bloodfuckers". hahahah

Comment

Not a bad episode, but the worst of the three so far. I think we're seeing the show fall back to Earth.
              Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Not the greatest episode but the stuff with Doug at the end was fucking hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                  Not the greatest episode but the stuff with Doug at the end was fucking hilarious.
                  I agree.

In fact, I don't have anything else to say about this episode. Weeds is like eating a cupcake now: short experience and good enough.
                  Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

So Weeds went back to the well last night and it's about fucking time. Probably the best episode of the season.

Comment

Yael looked horrible though. Like really bad. But Megan is still fucking hot.

Comment

So they really went all out for the finale. The shift in time threw me at first. I actually really liked they way they ended it. I mean without just up and killing Nancy (which would have been the perfect way to end it) it worked for me.

Comment

Decent finale, but too little and too late.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Doug being the leader of a cult was perfect though.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                              Doug being the leader of a cult was perfect though.

That's what killed me. Where has that kind of shit been for the last three years?

Comment

Started watching the "Nancy's out of prison" season. Ugh, that dumb broad didn't learn a damn thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X