No announcement yet.

A Game of Thrones - Moree HBO awesomeness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re; The WWE/MMA/WBA/Thunderdome Battle Royale twixt The Mountain and The Red Viper...

Comment

• Sooooooooooooooooo good. And crazy change with Sansa revealing her identity. Not at all what happens in the books, but I love it.

Comment

• Farewell Red Viper, we only knew ye for a short while. May all the cocks and cunts await you in the nether world.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• He went full Inigo last night.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Oh Red Viper. How I love thee. How to be a complete badass in a few minutes.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• That was truly upsetting. Another fantastic episode all round. The stuff with Jorah and Daenerys and holy shit is that really Sansa? Great episode.

But good god damn did that last scene hurt.
              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• The scene in the book shocked me, but even knowing, those screams....

And so glad they're deviating from the books. Sansa is awesome.

Comment

• Do you think it will still be a case of episode 9 being 'the big one', or do you think the showrunners tried to trump that this week to upset the natural order that followers expect?
                  I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• There's something else coming....

Comment

• Well episode 9 looks to be solely the Castle Black battle, directed by Neil Marshall again! Episode 10... Heh heh heh.

Comment

• I have no clue how it will end, cause the book ends with the Littlefinger Skydiving Academy Initiation Club.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                          I have no clue how it will end, cause the book ends with the Littlefinger Skydiving Academy Initiation Club.
                            Spoiler: Come on 
                          Easy ending. Play up Tyrion losing his head big time because non-readers are LOSING THEIR GODDAMN SHIT online about him supposedly dying, then he gets released, chokes out Shae for not being his bottom bitch then bolt to the gut for Tywin and off on a boat to Essos he goes. Fin.

Comment

• My man William with the correct.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I don't get to see a preview of next week over here, so I haven't any idea what comes next. Marshall did the Blackwater episode, right? That was some good stuff. Let the gore continue!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                                I don't get to see a preview of next week over here, so I haven't any idea what comes next. Marshall did the Blackwater episode, right? That was some good stuff. Let the gore continue!
                                Correct. Wish he would do Doomsday 2 already.

Comment

Working...
                                X