X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phish rules!

Yeah they don't, f them, take a bath.

hahahaha I came in here to say "no they don't"
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Good jerb pipes. FUCK PHISH. HOWEVER....

YUM
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

yousonuvabitch
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

SHIT IS CRACK.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bakWKHj051I

This makes me smile every time it comes up on my ipod, though...come on! You gotta love it!
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Hoist is a pretty good album but, yeah, Phish generally sucks. It drives me nuts that the XM jam band station plays Phish 98% of the time. I mean, it could be that it's the same. song. still. playing. the entire time but still...

Comment

Working...
              X