UP IN THE AIR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UP IN THE AIR

Clooney's going to win the Oscar. I wonder if South Park, Colorado can handle the pending smug cloud.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Funny you should mention that, I've been hearing an undercurrent for Jeff Bridges in Crazy Heart.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by COLONEL RAPEMONSTER View Post
      Clooney's going to win the Oscar. I wonder if South Park, Colorado can handle the pending smug cloud.
      You've seen it? It looks damn good and Clooney usually brings the goods so I'll catch it as soon as I can, but OSCAR worthy? Damn.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Two bucks says Christopher Waltz wins for best Supporting.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
          You've seen it? It looks damn good and Clooney usually brings the goods so I'll catch it as soon as I can, but OSCAR worthy? Damn.

While watching it and having a decent grasp of the field, I could see the path aligning. It's one of Clooney's best. But, it's also the kind of role that an established lead can comfortably use to walk away with an award.

ala Kevin Spacey with "American Beauty".
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
            Funny you should mention that, I've been hearing an undercurrent for Jeff Bridges in Crazy Heart.

Bridges will get nominated, that's about it.

Comment

While watching it and having a decent grasp of the field, I could see the path aligning. It's one of Clooney's best. But, it's also the kind of role that an established lead can comfortably use to walk away with an award.

ala Kevin Spacey with "American Beauty".
              Got'cha. So scale of 10, what's the movie as a whole get?
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                Got'cha. So scale of 10, what's the movie as a whole get?

Comment

Thank you sir. *begins setting up babysitter for movie night ahead of time*

Comment

A coworker of mine saw it and loved it. His taste has been consistent with mine over the past 2 years, so I'm going to make a big push to see it soon.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                    X