It's Always Sunny: Season 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Always Sunny: Season 5

Wow. That episode kinda sucked. Hard. Except for: JACKKNIFE!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Did they seriously turn this shit into a sneak preview halfway through? I haven't watched it yet.
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

It was only a half hour premier. Then they showed a new animated show. I laughed more at that then this premier. Lesley didn't laugh at all for the most part. Maybe it's because we just rewatched most of the other seasons lately, but this one just didn't do much for me.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Blows my mind that Charlie Day was a baseball player in college.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I'm glad to have the show back, but this was just a fairly amusing episode. Office parkour had me rolling twice as hard as anything else.
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Exactly. Out of all the comedy shows I watched last night, this one seemed the most forced.

Comment

Well I was laughing my ass off when Mac was threatening that guy that he would take his wife upstairs.
              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

It's the lack of the Fred Savage directing. Bring the Savage, bring the funny.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

The one part I did dig was when they all went to the house and met the family. Devito said something like "Bull BIRD!" or something, and Rob was trying his best to not crack up. I love shit like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                    The one part I did dig was when they all went to the house and met the family. Devito said something like "Bull BIRD!" or something, and Rob was trying his best to not crack up. I love shit like that.

I don't like the cracking up shit. It was ok when Burnett did it 40 years ago. But, shit like that is why I hate Jimmy Fallon.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

See if it ruins the scene, I'm with you. And these guys are pretty good at it. But that slipped through. It seemed like Devito was drunk during this whole episode.

Comment

I did laugh at Charlie's vocabulary being torn apart by Brian Unger.

But aside from that, a lot of it was shit. McElphajjsjjfbsbweb and the gang need to return to writing the show. The writers they hired for this episode sucked some hard ass. Like Zombie Brion James ass.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

I was bored during this episode. I thought when Dee was trying to tell her big news and was being ignored, that it was going to be good... and it just went down from there.

Bring back dumpster baby!
                          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

DB for the W!

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                              DB for the W!
                              You mocking me?
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                              X