LOST: Season 5 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FAHEY! Pimp.

WHAT THE SHIT?"! Oh...another vision. Nice. Had us there for a second.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

"Libby says hi." Haha. nice
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Frogurt you goofy sunofabitch...

Hurley got fatter. Jesus. But he loves his Shi Tzu.

WHATS IN THE BOX?!? And John may not be fully dead?

Oh Cheech. You look fucking ridiculous. That hair is horrible.

Comment

Yep, the kid is autistic.

"he'll be safe with me?" what is going on?! Who is the butcher?! Shit's gonna get real soon....

Charlotte is gonna fade away..maybe this is like BTTF.

Frogurt is a bitch. oh snap, FLAMING ARROw!

Comment

MAn they straight fucked Frogurt up. Haha.

Jack is fucking annoying. Still.

Comment

This is going to be one long story Hurley.

And Hurley totally makes it sound like a shitty soap opera. And his mom is totally awesome.

WHAT THE SHIT?! Old school military uniforms.....I repeat....WHAT THE SHIT?!

Comment

McSteamy needs to bust in right now. That would be epic.

Hooooooot Pooccckkeettsss....

I <3 Ben....his eyes are fucking creepy though.

Oh Hurley, you dumb bastard.

ANd Locke saves the day! Fuck yeah!

Goddammit this show is fucking awesome.

Comment

If I did not watch it last night, your commentary would have given me a complete image of what happened. Thanks, Rob!

When am I?
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Seriously, this season is gonna be bugshit crazy.

Comment

I can't wait to watch last nights episodes and join in the conversation.
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Cant read this thread yet because my piece of shit DVR did not record it last night!!!! So pissed!!! So where can I watch, Hulu?
                        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Bit*cough*torrent*cough* then stream or copy to PS3.

I think ABC.com has it on their site for free.
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Yeah, just smitborrent it Scott. Then either stream it through your 360 or PS3 from your computer.

Comment

Sweet, thanks
                              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Wow, this show has gone fucking nuts. The island is bouncing around like a playmate's tits on a trampoline, and poor old Ben has to get all 6 of the survivors back to the island. Good luck, especially with Hugo locked up. And who the fuck was the old woman in the church at the end? Weird ass shit, but it gives the show momentum and makes the viewer continue to stay plastered to their seat, which is more than I can say for most other shows on tv.
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X