Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm totally sold.
    Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• so goddamn good
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The "I didn't know how this machine worked" bit made me LOL. And I don't mean that in the lazy, haphazard way everyone does these days, where anything vaguely amusing is met with an "lol". I mean I literally laughed, out loud, for all to hear, not a smirk, or a "heh" nor even a soft chuckle, but the real deal HA HA laugh.

This seems really fun and I'm dying to watch it
        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• That looks like the best Marvel movie possible. Fuck yes.

Comment

• From the trailer, Karen Gillan as Nebula, the baddie from GOTG:

Would. Repeatedly. With "Hooked on a Feeling" playing in the background.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm not orgasming all over the place after that, but I was sold as soon as they cast Pratt anyway.

There'll be a more action-oriented trailer for the masses I'm sure and at this point 'Marvel' is enough for the film to break even. This was fine for now, but they don't have long to sell this as more than a curiosity.
                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• it's cool. I came enough for all of us.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Shit, we didn't even see Rooker in that trailer did we?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      awwwwww skeet skeet skeetskeetskeet

Comment

Shit, we didn't even see Rooker in that trailer did we?
                        Nope. But, they're still doing a LOT of FX and ADR work. Stan Lee's not going to be in it, I'm just hoping that Lloyd Kaufman doesn't get cut.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I started reading the Bendis run of Galaxy and I kind of hope this movie ends with the way the .5 prequel comic did. Would be a nice way to tie everything together.

Comment

• Showed the trailer to my wife. As a complete non-fan of this stuff, she thought it looked great.

Nice job, Marvel. You sold my wife on it. If you can sell her, you can sell anyone.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I started reading the Bendis run of Galaxy and I kind of hope this movie ends with the way the .5 prequel comic did. Would be a nice way to tie everything together.
                              The origin stuff is going to be almost word for word. Supposedly, it's more aping the DnA (Annihilation through main series) run but through Gunn's sensibilities.

What I'm wondering is just how many Marvel aliens are getting introduced in this and how did they wrestle so many away from FOX?
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Tried to order Annihilation, and it's sold out on Amazon.

Comment

Working...
                                X