Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lego Batman 3: fun, but not even close to the Marvel one.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• nope. I like some of the things they did with changing up the game type i.e. that one level that played like Resogun, but the fact that every dude has like 8 suits isn't as much fun as just playing as the human torch for a level because he has fire, and then as Iceman for a level because he has ice. Playing as Ice-Batman, Fire-Batman, Space-Batman is laaaammeeee

You should check out the The Lego Movie game. That game is fun as fuck.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It was. We went through nearly all the good Lego ones. The older ones are kinda lacking. (Star Wars for exemple)
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Ooooooooooops four and half more hours into Cities Skylines.

Comment

• Currently at work playing Counterspy. Still really enjoying this game. A whole bunch.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Playing Muddy Heights.

A free PC game where you get to shit on people.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Four more hours and change into Cities. Fuck. SO GOOD. I downloaded a ton of exchanges from the workshop, reworked my freeway exits last night, expanded my residential area for the farm land. Then I built a harbor to bring in more raw materials for my industry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  Currently at work playing Counterspy. Still really enjoying this game. A whole bunch.
                  Counterspy is fucking legit
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• PS flash sale. A ton of games for under a buck. Just grabbed Twisted metal Black for the PS3 for 96 cents. WOO.

Comment

• FUCK
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/...deals-under-1/

Comment

• Soviet Strike is my jam.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• twisted metal is still awesome. Also just grabbed Dino Crisis 1 and 2 for under 2 bucks woooo.

Comment

• I have no space on my PS3 HDD and want, like, half of those games. So cheap!

Comment

• I grabbed Klonoa for Vita. Debating Tokyo Jungle but I've been saying I will hook my PS3 up in the office for months and haven't yet. Tokyo Jungle won't change that.

Comment

Working...
                                X