No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBC News is trying to leak the Apprentice B-Roll montage that has been making the rounds. Basically, they want to distance themselves from their personal Weinstein nightmare. It sounds like Cheeto found out.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• So much is on the verge of happening and it is just moving by inches. This shit is killing me.

I will say, I'm learning more about COS Kelly in the last 2 weeks than I ever expected.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Reporter that broke the Panama Papers was killed via car bomb.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          Reporter that broke the Panama Papers was killed via car bomb.

Saw that. Sessions is also trying to rapidly appoint people to report on Mueller's progress to Trump and himself.

But, guess what kids...the fight is done. Now, we've got to wait on Grandpa Moses to get to the fucking trial before Pence and Kelly finish the Cabinet swap to throw Trump out first.

Comment

• What in the hell is going on, Troy?
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              What in the hell is going on, Troy?

Fucking everything finally.

Comment

• Fingers crossed, as I've been ready for the Asshat in Chief to be taken down.

Comment

• I saw nothing on CNN

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                    Fingers crossed, as I've been ready for the Asshat in Chief to be taken down.
                    I wouldn't get your hopes up.
                    Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                      Fucking everything finally.
                      Wrong thread or what?
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                        Wrong thread or what?

Not in the slightest. Like most things, we're watching old white men having a pissing contest.

Don't ever put a timetable on this shit, as you'll die of old age before it's all done.

Comment

• Yeah, but man what a pissing contest.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                            Yeah, but man what a pissing contest.

My best people are VOWING we get something this week. That all of the grandstanding of the last 48 hours is the pre-show, as almost everyone knows Mueller is about talk for the first time this week.

Plus, Comey had a secret Twitter account where he fucked with Trump? Isn't that some insane shit.

Comment

• So ready for the levee to break on this bitch already.

Comment

• Same here - some of the news reports I'm reading sounds like some shit's getting swept under the rug to hurt or silence some of the investigations.

Comment

Working...
                                X