No announcement yet.

Movie Posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the trick no longer works. It only works if there is a poster/print there already.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      the trick no longer works. It only works if there is a poster/print there already.
      I don't use that trick.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Just make sure you're logged in already and begin f5ing the bitch.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• However, the shortcomings of the e-commerce trick is apparent now. I can tell when it opens, not when it begins.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Then you're not using any trick except getting lucky. The other ways are just browser addins and what not and they're not a done deal.

Comment

Then you're not using any trick except getting lucky. The other ways are just browser addins and what not and they're not a done deal.
              It's narrowing the slot, but the slot is getting bigger since Disney. Which means that they must've figured it out. It's also a browser add-in. Just not for Chrome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                However, the shortcomings of the e-commerce trick is apparent now. I can tell when it opens, not when it begins.
                exactly

Comment

exactly
                  If you've got a better way that still works, then I'm all ears.

Comment

• Late drop. I'm wearing out the refresh area of the screen on my ipad.

Comment

• site is sluggish as fuck. Mondo needs to get their shit together. Everything is up.

Comment

• and frozen is gone.

Comment

• Frozen sold out while they were processing my card. Got American Hustle, though.

Comment

• Made it to the shipping calc as usual then nothing. It'd probably be possible if I was at home but the Internet at the office isn't super-fast and it probably doesn't help I'm using my ipad.

And, seriously, Mondo needs to upgrade their shit.

Comment

• rest are still up

Comment

• Even with Troy's trick, I got shafted. Sold out by the time I got to Shipping calculation. Fuck that site so fucking hard.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X