Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Braindead Radio Episode 10: You're going to Hollywood!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Braindead Radio Episode 10: You're going to Hollywood!

It only took 10 episodes for a much needed apology and it only took 10 episodes for Ceej to realize that he should drink during the cast. During all of this we chat about domestic quirks, 50's housewives, our one time shot in Hollywood, the late night wars and more. Then we go over our top 5 movies (spoilers) for 2009 with some surprising results. Then VOICEMAIL!

Link is up on RSS and in iTunes. Main site to be updated tomorrow.
    Yes.
    62.50%
    No.
    0.00%
    FUCK YEAH GOOD SHOW
    37.50%
    FUCK NO HORRIBLE SOUL
    0.00%
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Main site should be updated with the iTunes & rss. Bad form hughes. Bad form. Of course with Cj doing none of it I guess I can't bitch much. I just prefer to listen through the main site as iTunes shits the bed half the time for me.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

just go to the rss feed, it'll play in your browser.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Between this and applying for a job at Hulu. It can't get any better!
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
          just go to the rss feed, it'll play in your browser.
          .Mac read error on the iPhone. WTF
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

weird. I know nothing about iphone shit, but I just tried the rss feed and it's working on my end. Oh well, later tonight it'll be on the main site.

Comment

If it's not working for you, just click here to download for now.

Comment

The RSS feed worked for me. I was listening to the show until the power went out.

Comment

Also, I hope you dig on the reading of the first book. There will be a new reading every episode until we finish it. And we hope you guys dig on what we will be doing with it.

Comment

Loved the hell out of it.

Plus, I enjoyed your reaction to my song. I'll look into something from Pump up The Volume.

Comment

Haha. You did get that song stuck in our heads the rest of the night.

Comment

Mission accomplished!

Comment

Liked the reading a lot. "READ IT AGAIN!" "Give us money..."
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

The "Read it again" bits were my idea. We have this fucked up racist religion public access show on here in MN where these fucking guys just read bible verses and one of the guys constantly says "READ IT AGAIN!" and it always makes us laugh. And that way I feel like I have something to do besides just editing these together. ahah

Comment

Haven't had such a damn good revival since that Mr. Show skit where it's revealed the preacher is king shit on fuck mountain.

Comment

Working...
                              X