No announcement yet.

Braindead Radio Episode 6: Carrot Sticks and Public Bathrooms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shit, I like PB on pretty much anything.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Well, Ari likes peanut butter on penises so don't fret too much.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I've been contemplating putting PB on a burger. Haven't mustered the courage yet though. Lol
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
          Shit, I like PB on pretty much anything.
          Ed's listening...
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

The embarrassment and lack thereof on Christine's part was inconsequential. The whole story was a morality tale, warning against avarice in the most over-the-top fashion.

And for normal people: celery and peanut butter.

For that weirdo up north: carrots. Carrots? Yep. Carrots and peanut butter.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
              Celery yes, carrots no.
              Pretty much what the old man says. I've heard of celery with peanut butter and rasins.

I've been contemplating putting PB on a burger. Haven't mustered the courage yet though. Lol
              You've been watching Twlight Zone: The Movie haven't you?
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I watched about 5 minutes of Jersey Shore. Draft those fucks and send them to Afghanistan. Operation Human Shield.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken
                  You've been watching Twlight Zone: The Movie haven't you?
                  Yes
                  I watched about 5 minutes of Jersey Shore. Draft those fucks and send them to Afghanistan. Operation Human Shield.
                  yes, but only after the season ends lulz.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

If only to see civilians laugh them out of their villages for the Ed Hardy camo they would undoubtedly wear.

But hey, there may be something to it. Oh hey, this book from the future just fell out of the sky:

*reads aloud*

"Fist-pumping: An Evolution of Grenade Throwing."
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Rob you should just hire me as your chauffeur between work and home. It would probably be safer, less stressful, and cheaper lol

Comment

I think this is just a ploy for Fej to wear that chauffer's hat he got.

Comment

Originally posted by Fej View Post
                          Rob you should just hire me as your chauffeur between work and home. It would probably be safer, less stressful, and cheaper lol

Haha, if you want to pick my ass up by 7:45 am let's cut a deal. haha
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

How in the hell do people in MN wait for the bus when its -30 out there?

Comment

We're fucking tough. Well most of us. Not I. I'm a bitch. I fucking hate the cold. HATE.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                                We're fucking tough. Well most of us. Not I. I'm a bitch. I fucking hate the cold. HATE.
                                And yet, you were born and raised in the upper midwest. Talk about a cruel twist of fate.

As of right now, it's like Seattle outside. But we need the water.

Comment

Working...
                                X