No announcement yet.

Erf day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What? You're not using whale oil? For shame.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

This makes me think of the girl I sit next to at work. She recycles paper and plastic bottles....... put SHE PRINTS FUCKING EVERYTHING. She doesn't even know why she prints things sometimes. And she will print an entire document, just to rescan the first 2 pages. Um - ever heard of print to PDF?!

I swear, there are like 10 dead trees on her desk right now.
      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Originally posted by Lesley View Post
        This makes me think of the girl I sit next to at work. She recycles paper and plastic bottles....... put SHE PRINTS FUCKING EVERYTHING. She doesn't even know why she prints things sometimes. And she will print an entire document, just to rescan the first 2 pages. Um - ever heard of print to PDF?!

Put her on the mailing list to one of those hardcore terrorist environmental groups. The gub'mint keeps track of those people!

Comment

Originally posted by Lesley View Post

Man, I would totally hit that if I were single.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Is this the place where I can buy an S.U.X. 5000?
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

The wife loves to scratch Hummers with her keys. God bless her. That's what we do for Earth.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                Actually, I don't remember McDonald's having styrofoam containers at all.
                Ahhh, "yutes."

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                Can't wait for lunch today. We're having BBQ'd Komodo Dragon in Baby Seal gravy...sounds AWESOME.
                Mmmm, MMMMM!!!

Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                "How bad did it hurt to get your ass handed to you by your ex-wife at the Oscars?"
                HAH! I know, right?

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                Yo Lisa. Where do you want this truckload of Aquanet (in the aerosol can)?
                Originally posted by Matt View Post
                Put them in the back of her new Hummer, Howard.
                The makers of Aqua Net and all the animals they test it on WELCOME you to Earth Day! Plus, the hole in the ozone layer helps you see the lovely blue sky above!

And I would never drive a Hummer! Please, they're too high for my short little legs. I'm more comfy in the much smaller Lamborghini (rated one of the worst cars for the environment - like on a top ten list of the most environmentally awful cars, about four spots were taken up by Lamborghinis!).

So my office building is always bragging about how it's "going green" and all that. One guess what the building cafeteria put my turkey burger in? Yup - the styrofoam box from days of yore!
                Last edited by Lisa; 04-22-2010, 10:45 AM.
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

I say fuck it. I won't be alive when the Erf dies.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

That could be ten years from now.

Comment

I made a point to only grab 30 napkins at lunch today. I care.
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                        That could be ten years from now.

I had a good run.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Al Gore would be proud, Matt.

Comment

Al Gore gets a pass because he invented the internet.

Comment

Strong fellow... moving all those tubes around.

Comment

Oh, god, the "recycling is for queers" tag just made me fall over onto my keyboard!
                                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Working...
                                X