No announcement yet.

Chuck - Season 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also guessed it, but really, anything to keep that guy on the show.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• More nerdservice than you could shake a stick at but I still really liked this week's episode. If they get another season I pray to Joe Pesci that they almost completely ignore Chuck/Sarah relationship stuff. The urge for the shippers to want a baby storyline will be strong but would destroy the show.

Comment

• Srah fell and I didn't care. The series finale better have JEFFSTER.

Comment

• Twitter blowing up saying it's back for season five.

Comment

• Fuck. Really. This show is tired.

Comment

• Renewed for a final season.

Comment

• Why?
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Hopefully a deadline will help them fashion a great season, cause the first 13 episodes of season 4 were awesome. The rest, after the season's extention, not so much.

Comment

• Haven't watched the finale yet but saw some pics from the NBC upfronts and now STrahovski is a brunette. Skeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Comment

• An ok finale, but the budget cuts really showed, and it felt rushed as shit.

And no Jeffster? Shame!

BUT, I like where this is going, even if the new Intersect's identity is FAIL.

Comment

• Fully expected that twist at the end to happen at some point. I wonder if the glasses will work again. I know they were a one-time use thing back in season two but they seem to be playing fast and loose with canon if Casey, a NSA agent, can be fired by the CIA. I also figured they'd split off from the G to do their own thing eventually. Looking forward to seeing how they wrap this up.

Comment

Working...
                        X