PodCaust Episode 32: Bowie's Bodacious Bulge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rob View Post
    haha. she'd be down. Could call it Minnesotapiece Theater.
    I don't think this is going to help me get rid of the accent.
    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

you can only get rid of the accent if you pick up an english accent. And not a cockney one.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

No, I can only get rid of the accent when we move. We need to move.
        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Instead of Fargo lines, you could recite lines from Andrew Dice Clay's routines. That would just be wrong. By wrong I mean awesome.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Jack and Jill OH!
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

It would be pretty cool if CJ went back in time to ice Dave Matthews. Because that would give ME a chance to jump in the machine and neuter CJ's dad thereby saving Dave's life and music. I can't decide if I'd do something brutal with a ball-peen hammer or knife or if I should take the ethical approach and use chemical castration.

The chemical I would use is that gas from PLANET TERROR. If it's good enough for Tarantino's giblets, it's good enough for CJ's dad!

Comment

HAHAHA.

Awesome...REP to you!

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                  It would be pretty cool if CJ went back in time to ice Dave Matthews. Because that would give ME a chance to jump in the machine and neuter CJ's dad thereby saving Dave's life and music. I can't decide if I'd do something brutal with a ball-peen hammer or knife or if I should take the ethical approach and use chemical castration.

The chemical I would use is that gas from PLANET TERROR. If it's good enough for Tarantino's giblets, it's good enough for CJ's dad!
                  Ha, nice gravedigger!! Save Dave!

Comment

I count at least two hippies on the website...seriously is DMB even tolerable?
                    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Tolerable yes.

Comment

He seems too smug for me.
                        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

I hate you guys.

Comment

I have, like, 300 CDs filled with DMB bootlegs. They are awesome.

Comment

Oh snap. Well then, episode 33 with our special appearance by Dave should be right up your alley...

Comment

Keep bagging on Heroquest, nerd boy. We'll see if I let you mow my lawn if you ever come and visit!
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X