Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hells Kitchen: You Fucking Donkey! or You Belgian Fuck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hells Kitchen: You Fucking Donkey!

Goddammit. You, Ari and Big Brother get to do all this cool shit, and I'm stuck in fucking Minnesota where it snowed again yesterday. IT's FUCKING APRIL....
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Montana represent!

I don't know the names of all the people yet since I just started watching this last night. Is this lady annoying and/or stupid?

Comment

Glad they got rid of the bald guy last night. I think he's name is Jason? Was so sick of hearing him say things like: "Of course we'll win, we're men!". Came off like a complete douchebag and the guy couldn't cook for shit.

I actually liked the fact that Ben and the other guys didnt' fall for that BS. And I'm assuming the short guy (I really need to learn their names) will be going home next week as he keeps fucking up. The look on his face when he got hit on the head with the pepper was hilarious. And what's the name of the tall slightly balding guy that threw the temper tantrum when they lost the chicken challenge? He's probably the most annoying person in this cast so far.

Loved "The Black Gordon Ramsey" waving to his table when he was leaving the kitchen. That cracked meup.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Ok... now what was up with takling the girls to the saddle ranch? There not a fine dining reseturant, it's a bar with a mechanical bull... I bet Ramsay was lovin watching the girl's flopper's, what would he have done if the guy's one the challenge?
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Dont you wave at them you Donkey! Yes, also glad to see Jason gone with his stupid emotional break down because he couldnt remember three desserts!

Yes and they only showed three of the guy's screw up the chicken, I wish they would have shown how all of them cut up there chicken... they where all talking shit but Im sure they all screwed up!
            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

Jason was just a gross motherfucker. And sexist to boot.

Louross and/or Ben for the win this season me thinks.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
                Glad they got rid of the bald guy last night. I think he's name is Jason? Was so sick of hearing him say things like: "Of course we'll win, we're men!". Came off like a complete douchebag and the guy couldn't cook for shit.

I actually liked the fact that Ben and the other guys didnt' fall for that BS. And I'm assuming the short guy (I really need to learn their names) will be going home next week as he keeps fucking up. The look on his face when he got hit on the head with the pepper was hilarious. And what's the name of the tall slightly balding guy that threw the temper tantrum when they lost the chicken challenge? He's probably the most annoying person in this cast so far.

Loved "The Black Gordon Ramsey" waving to his table when he was leaving the kitchen. That cracked meup.
                craig is the short guy. and the complete moron. jason is just dumb chauvinistic moron that needed to shut his mouth up since the girls were better chefs than him. i didn't get to see the full episode but corey needs to leave too. i loved ben's comment on her and her body. hahaha. christina on the other hand.... mmmm. and she's a glasses girl. /drool... jason's temper tantrum was fucking hilarious. he's what? 34? and throwing a tantrum like that? come on... i needs me some more of christina.
                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Jason got booted, the temper tantrum guy was Kent I believe? And that was fucking ridiculous.

Comment

opps. it was matt. i meant matt. matt was hilarious. i almost expected him to cry.i want louross, ben, or christina.

Comment

Ah, Matt. You'd think I'd remember some of the names besides Ben and Louross.

Comment

i remember ben cause his moustache makes him look more like his former profession than a chef, louross cause he's the short asian guy, and christina cause she's the only cute girl on the show. hahahah.

Comment

When I went for dinner there where only three left... It looked like three girls, maybe two girls 1 guy, cant remember as they serve beer and wine... unlimited amount to get us all liquored up so I took advantage of that.

Comment

was jen one of them? i sure hope not. she's annoying as fuck. i can't imagine her running any kind of business.

Comment

SPOILERS!!!

I dont want to know dammit!!!

Comment

I really cant remember.... I was sitted off to the corner and couldnt see much of the kitchen. I did meet Jean-Phillipe, he's cool... my sister-in-law had him take back her steak that wasnt well done enough for her.

Comment

Working...
                                X