No announcement yet.

The Single Worst Movie that you've Ever Seen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I fucking hated the restaurant vibrating panties scene. So obvious and contrivingly ([Uri]do you use this word? Contrivingly?[/Uri]) setup.
    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

The Ugly Truth was bad, but there's SO MUCH WORSE OUT THERE.*

Something's Gotta Give is one of them.

*I'm kind of a Butler Apologist, but still....
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Originally posted by ben thomas View Post
        I fucking hated the restaurant vibrating panties scene. So obvious and contrivingly ([Uri]do you use this word? Contrivingly?[/Uri]) setup.
        It probably wouldn't hold up under a second viewing (which I wouldn't give it), but the crowd laughed pretty hard at the scene and I'll admit to getting swept up in it.

But yeah...not a real world situation. The ONLY reason that the situation happens is because A WRITER HAD TO COME UP WITH A WAY TO MAKE IT HAPPEN. Stupid and contrived as hell.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I'm wearing vibrating panties right now.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Silly Rob. Get your phone out of your pants and stop calling yourself.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

They're not vibrating panties Rob. They're not supposed to "meow" when you poke them.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

I realized I never picked a film in this thread. It's so hard to be honest. I can usually find something worth while in any film. But if I had to pick one right now I'd probably pick Dumb and Dumber Too. Made it like 20 mins and just turned it off. Terrible fucking movie. No redeeming qualities in the first 20 mins. Didn't laugh once.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  I realized I never picked a film in this thread. It's so hard to be honest. I can usually find something worth while in any film. But if I had to pick one right now I'd probably pick Dumb and Dumber Too. Made it like 20 mins and just turned it off. Terrible fucking movie. No redeeming qualities in the first 20 mins. Didn't laugh once.
                  We watched 5-10 minutes of it somewhere in the middle of the film (it was on while we were eating). Didn't laugh once.
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                  X