No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-zk8V4sQpeM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• amazing.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Wayward Pines has been fucking amazing so far. Can't wait for the finale next week.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• HELL ON WHEELS S5 got off to a rollicking start on Saturday. Not sure if anyone else is watching this or not...
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I'm halfway into Orphan Black season 3. Started a bit weak, but holy shit.

Also:TEAM ALLISON!!!!

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Wayward Pines has been fucking amazing so far. Can't wait for the finale next week.
            I'm starting that soon.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Mr. Robot is so fucking weird and creepy. I can't believe they can keep this up.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                Mr. Robot is so fucking weird and creepy. I can't believe they can keep this up.
                Still playing catch up. Watched the 3rd episode.
                  Spoiler: spoilers 
                fuck man, that dude that's the Evil Corp's version of Eliot is creepy as fuck. First a bum fighter, then fucking a dude in a pretty graphic scene for USA just to get his phone bugged? goodl ord. And since I'm only on ep 3, I'm assuming it's already been revealed that Christian Slater is Eliot's Tyler Durden right? I'm bummed that all of the hackers aren't just parts of his personality (at least with how much I've watched) but if that hasn't been revealed yet, then they need to because it's fucking obvious as shit.

Comment

• I'm an episode behind but

Spoiler: Domo Arigato 
                  there's been no explicit reveal/discussion yet but there's really no other answer. And I agree with you on the other hackers. If they're going nerdy Fight Club, go whole hog and make him a one man hacking machine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    HELL ON WHEELS S5 got off to a rollicking start on Saturday. Not sure if anyone else is watching this or not...
                    Yeah, I jumped on this one late and really need to watch earlier seasons but it's pretty damned good.

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    Mr. Robot is so fucking weird and creepy. I can't believe they can keep this up.
                    Yeah, I want ALL the hackers to be in Elliot's mind but we'll see how that turns out. Also yeah, super fucking weird, super fucking creepy. <3 it
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Longmire returns on September 10 on Netflix! Yesssss.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        Longmire returns on September 10 on Netflix! Yesssss.
                        YESSSSSSSSSSssssssssssssssss
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Orphan Black season 3: done. Started a bit slow, but GODDAMIT!

I'm Team Allison, but Helena grew on me this time around.

And Tatiana Maslany deserves ALL THE EMMYS.

Comment

• Halt and Catch Fire was just incredible this season. I loved it. It's sad that the ratings were so terrible and it's unlikely to get another season. I don't love moving them out of Texas, because that made it really unique for a show about early tech, but really to keep it going moving to SF was the only thing they could do.

Comment

• It was so much better than the first season it was like a different show. And I liked the first season! I just think anything with Lee Pace in it is cursed to last no more than two seasons.

So Falling Skies is probably half way through its final season and has turned around, too. There's one super dumb and unnecessary thing that's happened but otherwise it's good, especially last night. I'm not sure how many episodes are left but I think they might need to pick up the pace a bit if the war is actually going to end.

Comment

• I left Falling Skies after season 2. So much potential, so very fucking bad. It kept changing every season.

Comment

Working...
                                X