No announcement yet.

Wrasslin'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Brose is King Bro. I hope Boreton and the albino ape get their shit slapped come Mania night.

They already practiced the triple powerbomb on Show, which better see a return that night. Fuck that will be amazing.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I could deal with that. Shameus is about as entertaining as an ingrown ass hair. And Orton? Yep Boreton pretty much nails it.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Word. Also, CM Punk is the ultimate birthday clown.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hewFrqjtWFA?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Best heel going today. He shredded that kids B-day sign and the kid thought he was getting a high five. So much awesome for only 16 seconds.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• William Moody aka Percy Pringle aka Paul Bearer died.

Sucks.

Comment

• Damn shame. Always loved it when he'd show up with the Undertaker and/or Kane. I think he managed Mankind for awhile there, too.

"OHHHHHHHH, Undertaker!"

Comment

• Gonna miss that raccoon eyed loon a lot.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Honestly thought he died YEARS ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                    Word. Also, CM Punk is the ultimate birthday clown.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hewFrqjtWFA?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" width="560" frameborder="0" height="315"></iframe>
                    awesome.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                      Damn shame. Always loved it when he'd show up with the Undertaker and/or Kane. I think he managed Mankind for awhile there, too.

"OHHHHHHHH, Undertaker!"
                      Yerp

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                      Gonna miss that raccoon eyed loon a lot.
                      Yerp
                      Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      Honestly thought he died YEARS ago.
                      He retired due to health issues basically so he was off camera for years.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Post/avatar - thing of fucking glory, Rob.

And how about that Paul Bearer tribute Monday night? Thought Undertaker was gonna walk up to CM Punk, shove Punk's head up his ass and make him fart.

Comment

• GOAT heel.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Oh, X-Pac, you scamp!

Comment

• hahahahah.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X