Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm still playing Champions Online, but I'm not really enjoying it all that much. I'm seriously considering dropping it and trying Aion when it comes out next week.

Anyone else considering this?
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I keep hoping to get an email from the Star Trek beta.

I just want to go home and work on my fucking bad ass JET OF DOOM in that Banjo game.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
        I keep hoping to get an email from the Star Trek beta.

I just want to go home and work on my fucking bad ass JET OF DOOM in that Banjo game.
        You've just about got me convinced. But then I remember how I hate cuddly animal games. What can you say to get me over my prejudice against the fluffy?
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Check the demo out. If it interests you, then the game is like 20 bucks new and probably cheaper used. I dunno. I'm just having fun in it. It's a game that doesn't get me mad (for the most part) and relaxes me. Once you beat a challenge I keep trying to get better times with different vehicles.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Also, the first half of the game is easier than shit (challenge wise). Later on you have to use your brain to create the vehicles that can complete them and do it fast as well. If you were the type that wanted to get all 120 stars in Mario 64, this game is probably your cup of tea.

Comment

Check the demo out. If it interests you, then the game is like 20 bucks new and probably cheaper used. I dunno. I'm just having fun in it. It's a game that doesn't get me mad (for the most part) and relaxes me. Once you beat a challenge I keep trying to get better times with different vehicles.
              I'll try the demo, if anything the kids can watch me play it, as they enjoy that. They can play the hell out of the wii but haven't quiiiite figured out the 360 controller with all it's new fangled buttons and analog sticks.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That's how my little siblings were. They became better at it, but it's weird that they don't invert the y axis. Boggles my mind.

Comment

That's how my little siblings were. They became better at it, but it's weird that they don't invert the y axis. Boggles my mind.
                  That y axis things always messes with me. When I pull down, my guy looks down. Are you telling me you play the other way? Crazy talk, yet some guys swear by it.

Comment

• While at work....

http://www.members.shaw.ca/gf3/circle-the-cat.html

I've only managed it once.
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                      That y axis things always messes with me. When I pull down, my guy looks down. Are you telling me you play the other way? Crazy talk, yet some guys swear by it.
                      I have to invert it. Can't play otherwise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                        While at work....

http://www.members.shaw.ca/gf3/circle-the-cat.html

I've only managed it once.

And fuck you for that. I don't need anymore things to distract me at the moment haha.

Comment

• Ha! Did it again!

We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I got the cat once out of like four tries. I'll call it a great day and leave it at that.

Comment

• Beat Shadow Complex. Fun, albeit short side-scroller in the vein of the great Konami classics.

Picked up my Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 copy a little earlier. Gonna Iron Fist the innards of some poor bastards in a bit. And hey, I got a fancy-pants exclusive Juggernaut to play around with! Hot damn.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• OK guys, it looks like my xbox's dvd drive is crapping out. If I went to best buy, bought a new arcade and the trade it in the store warranty, then brought the old one back in the new box would they be the wiser? I just refuse to call MS and wait two to three weeks to play.

Comment

Working...
                                X