No announcement yet.

NBC can suck it. No homo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <object width="450" height="370"><param name="movie" value="http://www.liveleak.com/e/e80_1264469587"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.liveleak.com/e/e80_1264469587" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="450" height="370"></embed></object>

Comment

• Watched last ep online today. Classy indeed.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• One of his final guests, Tom Hanks, entered the studio to the tune of The Beatles' "Lovely Rita," which may have cost the network half a million dollars.

Questlove, drummer for the band The Roots, tuned in to the episode and tweeted "yo i hate spoiling but i will have you know that walk on song we just heard was half a milli. i know cause i got the list rate at nbc."

The musician tweets on good authority, as The Roots are the house band for NBC's "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon."

"anytime you use the beatles on tv that will cost you dearly," he later added.

"Lovely Rita" was played in honor of Hanks' wife, Rita Wilson. It wasn't O'Brien's only recent splurge: on Wednesday night, he rolled out a $1.5 million Bugatti Veyron in mouse ears as The Rolling Stones' "Satisfaction" - also a pricey song - played in the background.

"For the rest of the week, we're going to introduce new comedy bits that aren't so much funny as they are crazy expensive," he said. "There it is, the most expensive car in the world … dressed as a mouse."

O'Brien, who is being dumped by the network in favor of his "Tonight Show" predecessor Jay Leno, is scooping up some cash for himself and his staff, too, with a severance package of $45 million.

Comment

• AWESOME
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I still can't believe Leno copped to the whole "Well, it was a little white lie" thing. What a fucking useless cock. I should have grabbed the wheel and crashed into his shitty jalopy on Christmas Day and blamed it on the waving guy who nearly sideswiped us. I could have remedied this entire situation. It's all my fault, guys. Conan, I'm sorry.
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Haha, you would have been a HERO. A BONAFIDE HERO.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tJJ6o4eYynU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tJJ6o4eYynU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Fucking. Awesome.
                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Fuck Palin and fuck Leno

Comment

• *shuffles notes*

*ahem*

GO FUCK YOURSELF, LENO.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Hansel View Post
                      Fuck Palin and fuck Leno
                      Originally posted by Del Preston View Post
                      *shuffles notes*

*ahem*

GO FUCK YOURSELF, LENO.
                      Concurred on principle alone. Did something happen to add to the hate? I don't watch Leno.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Leno just went back on the air. And that Winter Olympics commercial about him going back to the old time slot didn't help.

Comment

• She was pulling the DER DERP FAMILY GUY MADE FUN DER DERP. And Leno was being a douche as well. Especially after this....

Comment

• Ahhh, so Palin's still retarded and Jay supports her?

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                              Ahhh, so Palin's still retarded and Jay supports her?
                              Nah, but her son is.

Comment

Working...
                              X