Braindead Radio Episode 3: Something Wicked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I remember is the troll as well.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
      Robert Hayes was in Airplane!.

I fucking love Jeff. He gets so fixated haha.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

ACL = anterior cruciate ligament

You don't want to tear it.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_cFNbrPLx4

Comment

Real shame we couldn't hear the entire Rob nearly getting shot by the MPD story. Wonder if that edit was intentional? Hmm.....
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

You may be onto something there....
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

*nods accordingly*

I see. Never had a cop point a gun at me. I did once ride in the back of police car, only because I had reported some vandalism up my street and they wanted me to point it out.

But as to what you said about drugs. The problem is that you build a tolerance so you can never recapture the first taste.

Comment

I understand that, it's just that we considered ourselves "intelligent" drug users back then. We'd do research on anything we'd take to make sure we knew what may happen. So these people that chase that first high boggle my mind. And yeah, I cut it out because I know my ma listens and she knows part of that story, but not the whole thing. I didn't want to risk it.

Comment

Good call. As for myself, never touched a drug in my life. Not to mention I have a zero tolerance policy on meth. No justification for the use of that drug.

Comment

Yeah, I don't get it either.

OMGZ I HAVE SO MUCH ENERGY TO GRIND MY TEETH AND CLEAN!!!!

Comment

Not to mention it's a huge problem (Last I heard) with teh gayz. I imagine Howard could chime in with this.

But for regular folk, my guess it's because it's such a cheap high ala crack that can get you hooked oh so fast.

Comment

See thank god that drug didn't do much for me or my friends. We all tried it a few times and then moved on.

Comment

Indeed, otherwise we would have seen your toothless scabbed ridden face on the latest episode of COPS: Minneapolis as they arrest you for lewd behavior.

Comment

Truth. I'm really glad I did what I did when I did it though.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                                Not to mention it's a huge problem (Last I heard) with teh gayz. I imagine Howard could chime in with this.

But for regular folk, my guess it's because it's such a cheap high ala crack that can get you hooked oh so fast.
                                HUGE (amongst virtually every demographic). Then again, any party-type drug swiftly becomes over-used/over-saturated. Which comes back to the probably the only reason I begrudgingly support most of our drug laws. Most people can't moderate themselves. As such, they fall into the heavy state of addiction which leads to higher rates of crime (stealing to support habit), bad health (prolonged use of ANY drug wears down the body), bad mental health (see last) and all the above leads to losing job, losing family, losing pretty much everything. The other bad thing about this drug in particular is the lack of sleep it generates. Your body (and mind) need sleep. Depriving yourself of sleep for long periods of time is BAD. Things that lead from having no rest? Poor self-control, poor decision making, hell any decision making...the list goes on and on.

Really it all comes down to moderation. If you can figure out how to do this without getting hooked (to any drug) then all the more power to you. If you can't, then know your limitations and stay the fuck away from them (you're ruining it for the rest of us).

Edited to add the above in bold.
                                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                                X