No announcement yet.

Lamebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

"Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

Comment

Fucking epic.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Someone needs to send in B's post about Paul Blart and Observe haha
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Comment

Ok... FAIL, why o why did it show up so small

Comment

That's what she said.
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Zing!

Comment

I also submitted it to lamebook.com haha
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Comment

I submitted this today. Not sure if it'll make it, so here it is.

Comment

Lulz @ whitey afred of Obamey
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Comment

I just took a lollercoaster ride with that one.
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X