No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That new Romney video is spectacular. He's really pulling for a Obama win, is he?
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

WTF Obama. WTF?

Comment

Obama didn't bring it last night. Romney came to square off and fight and Obama was just simply...there.

They're both entirely full of shit...misleading facts and exaggerated statements...but Romney did a much better job of presentation. It will be interesting to see the fallout from this on the Obama side. Regardless, we're gonna see a different Obama at the next debate.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Things is, Obama's facts are straighter than Romney, but Romney sure as fuck is better liar at it!

Clean coal! Quick Mitt, open that airplane window!

What an idiot.

Too bad for Obama, he should and could have knocked his ass off right there and there with the 47% shit Romney said.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
            Things is, Obama's facts are straighter than Romney, but Romney sure as fuck is better liar at it!

Clean coal! Quick Mitt, open that airplane window!

What an idiot.

Too bad for Obama, he should and could have knocked his ass off right there and there with the 47% shit Romney said.
            Points to remember.

1) It was the first debate
            2) Lehrer was the shittiest moderator in 24 years.
            3) Romney has effectively used up his talking points in Round 1. Statistically and historically, he's got nowhere to go but down.
            4) If Obama doesn't take Round 2, worry then.
            5) I've still got tickets for the VP Debate next week. I'm mulling over going to it. I went to Cheney vs. Lieberman at the same location and it was awful.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Next debate is domestic/foreign-policy based with the town-hall format. The latter hasn't been Obama's strongest area either.
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

To be honest, my daughter's latest poop has more foreign policy expericence and acumen than Mitt Romney... so Obama should take the cake.

Comment

Since everything is going awesome overseas... And was Obama's lack of experience a hindrance four years ago? Funny how it's suddenly a big sticking point.
                  Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Thing is: it's not so much about lack of experience as Romney's lack of intelligence or really scary-stupid responses to foreign policy question. The fucker still think Russia is the Enemy.

Comment

Do NOT dismiss Romney as an idiot. The man is anything but. Disagree with him all that you want but give him the credit that he deserves.

The VP debate should be interesting. I cant wait to watch Biden step on his dick.
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

Romney may be intelligent, but he sure talks like an moron sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          Do NOT dismiss Romney as an idiot. The man is anything but. Disagree with him all that you want but give him the credit that he deserves.
                          That's exactly why Obama got his ass kicked last night. With the arrogance he and the media had going into it, it was deserved.
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            Romney may be intelligent, but he sure talks like an mormon sometimes.
                            Agreed

Comment

The fact is: Romney's ideas are at best bad, at worse terrible. If the US goes the Romney way, shit will be worse in the future. Want a bigger deivide between rich and poor? YOU WILL GET IT!

Comment

Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                                That's exactly why Obama got his ass kicked last night. With the arrogance he and the media had going into it, it was deserved.
                                And make no mistake, he DID get his ass kicked last night. I say that as an independent votor leaning towards Obama. This had better be his wakeup call becaise i really think that the VP debate will be a tie.

Comment

Working...
                                X