Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    If I get out of the hospital today, the wife has promised to take me to it tonight as a reward. Now THAT'S incentive.
    I'd probably hope for a sponge bath but I guess going to a movie is cool, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      If I get out of the hospital today, the wife has promised to take me to it tonight as a reward. Now THAT'S incentive.
      Add a 1 inch porterhouse and a blowjob to the deal and you have a marvelous package.

Try to negotiate that, Matt!
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        I'd probably hope for a sponge bath but I guess going to a movie is cool, too.
        YES

BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• heading out to run some errands before Ceej and I head to the theater to see this. CANNOT WAIT OH GAWD
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• SO FUCKIN GREAT. PRATT IS THE NEW HARRISON FORD/KURT RUSSELL/TOM SELLECK. His new name shall be Churt Prarrisonelleck. Cannot wait to see it again with Lesley.

Gunn owned it, so fucking hard.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• What's the word on Rob-O-Vision?

Comment

• Thought for post conversion it was done very well. Kicked Rise of Apes ass in that regards and Apes was SHOT in 3d.

Comment

• Nebula belonged in a Star Wars movie and she sounded like Rita Repulsa from Power Rangers.

Comment

• They didn't do Ronan a solid but whatevs, it was fun as hell, as it should be.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Other than Ronan being kind of just a bitch and wasting Lee Pace, this was perfect. Can't wait to see what Gunn does with his fuck you money.

Comment

• He's supposed to be Space Dredd, dammit.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Actually, the portrayal was very much in-line with the Ultimate FF presentation. Including the being subservient to Thanos.

In Regular MU, Ronan only serves the Supreme Intelligence and no one else. Plus, he gets to be Space Dredd there.

If we're going to nit pick, the lack of doing anything with the Novas irked the fuck out of me.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• So who's his dad?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              So who's his dad?

King J'Son of Spartax, if they stick to the comics.

He was getting hunted by the Badoon (think Tars Tarkas from John Carter) and he crash landed on Earth. Met Meredith Quill, knocked her up. Left the element guns with her and promised to return for the heir to his throne.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                                Actually, the portrayal was very much in-line with the Ultimate FF presentation. Including the being subservient to Thanos.

In Regular MU, Ronan only serves the Supreme Intelligence and no one else. Plus, he gets to be Space Dredd there.

If we're going to nit pick, the lack of doing anything with the Novas irked the fuck out of me.
                                The only Ultimate stuff I ever picked up was Spidey and the first couple of volumes of the Ultimates, so fine, they're just Ultimating the dick outta their MCU stuff. Too bad they couldn't have the rest of the FF stuff to play around with (heralds, Annihilus, etc.). Still pretty awesome to just hear the word "Kree" being said aloud.

The nova thing also irked me. I am out of fucks. Would have been pretty wonderful to see Nova Prime actually do something substantial.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X