No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm so fucking pumped for this. Bradley isn't irritating to me as of now and the 17 min preview that happened was by all accounts I've read, awesome.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Apparently Rocket was the standout star of the 17 minute preview and went over like gangbusters. My concerns are probably unfounded.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        I'm so fucking pumped for this. Bradley isn't irritating to me as of now and the 17 min preview that happened was by all accounts I've read, awesome.
        I blew off the preview on principal, as I don't want to see this start becoming a thing.

Also, the mini-hurricane we had helped.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
          I blew off the preview on principal, as I don't want to see this start becoming a thing.
          Why, if I may ask? Just out of curiosity.
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
            Why, if I may ask? Just out of curiosity.

It's the studios exercising control over audience response to a property. Basically, forcing people to jump through hoops for a preview of a preview of a feature.

It's fucking stupid. Just watch the movie when it fucking comes out.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Yeah, watching 1/6 of a flick is dumb.

That trailer sold me on Bradley as Rocket. I'm psyched.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I'm with Anderson - a teaser and a trailer are fine, but I'd rather wait for the final film instead of a sizable portion of it. It's only a month or so away from release, I can do that standing on my head.

Also, I'm tired of all the games/puzzles/crap one has to do just to see the damn thing. A lot of times the payoff is "meh" and if the picture winds up sucking, I get irritated at the time and effort wasted on crap like the games/puzzles/hidden websites just to build up momentum for the flick.

Do a teaser, fine. A trailer or two, of course. TV commercial? Sure! It's how Dad did it. It's how America does it. And it's worked out pretty well so far.

Comment

• I love the accents on Cap's new suit.

http://www.ew.com/ew/gallery/0,,2039....html#30186093

Comment

• It's pretty dope. Miles better than the starfleet dickhelmeted one he had the last time.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                      It's pretty dope. Miles better than the starfleet dickhelmeted one he had the last time.

That's what happens when you let Stark pay for your clothes.

Comment

• Ultron looks pretty dope.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

•   Spoiler: Best attempt to piece together Avengers 2 

Movie opens on Avengers, Fury and Iron Legion kicking the shit out of Hydra and Von Strucker. They also battle Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch, but they get converted to the Avengers.

Meanwhile, the Iron Legion begins to twitch out and show signs of infection from Ultron.

The big party scene that Latino Review kept talking up. End of Phase 2 round up, stage setting for what comes next.

Ultron manipulates current Stark remote Armor (a redo of the IM 3 remote armor) and begins infecting abandoned SHIELD remote satellites.

Ultron proper is formed, while the Avengers and Fury fight over team autonomy.

Big reveal of how much Stark has taken over since creating the Iron Legion of drones, splitting the Avengers' focus and Fall of SHIELD.

Ultron shows up in full, fucks up the team and reveals devastating secret about Stark. Secret impacts Banner and Banner loses control for the first time in awhile.

Team vs. rampaging Savage Hulk.

Ultron's influence spreads through Stark and the abandoned SHIELD infrastructure. Situation leads Ultron to try and bribe Stark's last line of defense (J.A.R.V.I.S.).

Ultron basically 3D prints JARVIS a new kind of body out of a new brand of Stark Tech armor. Ultron turns JARVIS into The Vision, then unleashes him on the Avengers to slow them down.

The Scarlet Witch uses her powers to win influence over The Vision and turn him to the Avengers. Hulk and Stark mellow out and piece together how to beat Ultron as Science Bros.

Team fights Ultron, separates him from tech that keeps his influence and ability to constantly rebuild into new Marks (units).

Hulk flies off into deep space with Ultron's head. Ultron removed from influence over Earth's tech. Meanwhile, Hulk goes into space since he feels like he has lost control and can't be trusted around humanity anymore.

Comment

• Uhhhhh, that sounds fucking awesome. If that's really how it goes- good luck, Justice League.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              Uhhhhh, that sounds fucking awesome. If that's really how it goes- good luck, Justice League.

Best attempt at connecting leaks, solid info and released materials to piece together a framework.

Comment

• I've read a lot of those same things, seeing it all together makes perfect sense.

Comment

Working...
                                X