What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    The last episode I watched featured THAT SCENE with Leekie and my jaw dropped. You could see it coming but still...oh shit.
    Just. Wait.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• America Crime. Wasn't terrible but wasn't great. The weird jump cuts all the time didn't really do much for me. Felt like a neutered show that should be on HBO and not ABC. We'll see how the next 2 episodes go.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
        Just. Wait.
        Holy shit.

Comment

• I watched the first episode of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt on Netflix. It's very Tina Fey and I'm okay with that. Titus the roommate is great.

Comment

• Finished The Wire last night. I can see why so many always said this was the best thing on TV. The characters, the tone, the pacing, the dialogue and above all the writing just jelled perfectly. The last season was just off the rails, but still eminently believable. So well done.
            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Phil Miller is either cursed or in some kind of purgatory or hell. Hahahaha, The Last Man on Earth is great.

Comment

• so good.

"She was acting like such a B..."
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• that sex scene had me fucking dying

Comment

• The screaming was so weird. Oh man. And the ending! the first scene next week will be Phil screaming "Nooooooooooo!"

Comment

• Looks like I need to watch The Last Man on Earth.

Comment

• Deleted scene from last night. So awkward. "Put the food up a tree so a bear won't get it, you are CAMPING."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2njZkt1pbw

Comment

• So the Walking Dead spinoff is a prequel set in LA in the beginning of the epidemic starring Cliff Curtis and Kim Dickens????

FUCKING SOLD.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            Deleted scene from last night. So awkward. "Put the food up a tree so a bear won't get it, you are CAMPING."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2njZkt1pbw
                            FEAR BONER

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              So the Walking Dead spinoff is a prequel set in LA in the beginning of the epidemic starring Cliff Curtis and Kim Dickens????

FUCKING SOLD.
                              Cliffy and Kim sell me on it.

Comment

• Holy shit, Martin Short's character on Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt is nightmare fuel.

Comment

Working...
                                X