No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give THE WIRE another go. I think it was episode 3 or 4 that got me hooked.

Then again, I couldn't get into THE SOPRANOS either. To each their own...everyone connects with something.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      Specifically that OZ did it better. Two wildly different shows, different themes, different things being addressed...and OZ turned into a fucking WEIRD show in the last couple seasons.

Though, a little Adebisi goes a long way.
      Exactly. You might be able to make a case for Homicide (PEMBLETON4LYFE) but not Oz. As strong as the first season or two was, it fell off the rails by the end.

Comment

• I'd rewatch the full series of OZ before I'd rewatch the full series of The Wire. I love both, but I really only love seasons 1 and 3 of The Wire while I love all seasons of Oz. Especially the weird X-Files shit they started pulling.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Last night's Agent Carter was pretty great. Loved seeing Dum Dum again and they finally let Peggy be a badass. Curious as to what is going on with the psycho Russian lady.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Black Widow 1.0

Almost done with season 4 of The Shield. Glenn Close is awesome. The showdown in the Councilman's office was badass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              Give THE WIRE another go. I think it was episode 3 or 4 that got me hooked.

Then again, I couldn't get into THE SOPRANOS either. To each their own...everyone connects with something.
              Here's the thing: I hate The Sopranos, but I know it's well made. Just didn't connect with it. Same goes for me and rap music. Not really a fan, but not all of it is garbage: there's some good stuff in it.

Saying the Wire is shit is ludicrous.

Ans while I loved all the seasons of it, 1 and 3 were better, but 4 is just perfect.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Great episode of The Flash last night. Dig what they're doing with
                  Spoiler: spoilers 
                Firestorm
                it's just so odd seeing Arrow's brother as the guy because they look so much alike. The reveal that
                BARRY WAS ALSO AT HIS MOTHER'S DEATH AS AN ADULT
                was fucking awesome. Did not see that coming at all. Iris is still the worst and fuck yeah to more Clancy.

Comment

• Gotham was pretty good this week too. Julian Sands was great as Crane's dad. He totally fucked that kid for life hahaha.

Teasing the Joker next week. No way it's going to come to fruition and is just a red herring, but that laugh was on point.

Comment

• Laurel is the woooooorrrrrsssssst.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Great episode of The Flash last night. Dig what they're doing with
                      Firestorm
                      it's just so odd seeing Arrow's brother as the guy because they look so much alike. The reveal that
                      BARRY WAS ALSO AT HIS MOTHER'S DEATH AS AN ADULT
                      was fucking awesome. Did not see that coming at all. Iris is still the worst and fuck yeah to more Clancy.

What I love about all of this is how it's pretty close to the comics. You can tweak what already exists and create a new filmed narrative out of it.

As much as it pains me to say it about DC, they are doing their TV shows right.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• That's why it's so weird that they can't get the movies right.

So, you guys probably knew this but I can confirm The Slap is terrible garbage. I feel bad for some of the people on the show.

Comment

• I have like 7 hours of shit on my DVR from this week alone, someone please find me some free time thanks

Comment

• My wife and I just finished season 2 of the Wire. Hard to believe all that shit happened over a church window.
                            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                              My wife and I just finished season 2 of the Wire. Hard to believe all that shit happened over a church window.
                              But is it really?

Comment

• It was a rather nice church window, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X