No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is easily the worst season of Project Runway, both interns of talent and in terms of hosting.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
      Which one has Amber Heard in it, Pan Am or The Playboy Club?

I don't know what the hell is going on, and I'm too lazy to look it up.
      Amber Heard is in The Playboy Club (which I planned to watch, but didn't hear such great things about it). Christina Ricci is in Pan Am.
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

All of these blatant Mad Men format clones depicting the "golden era of white people being unapologetically white" sound pretty lame, but the painfully attractive Amber Heard convinced me to watch a horrible movie called Remember the Daze because she was in it in short shorts and I can't remember what I was saying.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Pan Am was more entertaining than The Playboy Club but they were both pretty forgettable IMO.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I am not surprised by this.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Pan Am seems like Grey's Anatomy but in the 60's and on an airplane.

Playboy Club was just boring.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                Pan Am seems like Grey's Anatomy but in the 60's and on an airplane.

Originally posted by Abe Smashington
                Playboy Club was just boring.
                I expected as much.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

It's impossible for the Playboy fucking Club to be on non-premium cable and be the least bit interesting. There must be tons of plastic blond bimbos collecting the entire STD Topps card collection in the grotto.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    It's impossible for the Playboy fucking Club to be on non-premium cable and be the least bit interesting. There must be tons of plastic blond bimbos collecting the entire STD Topps card collection in the grotto.
                    Yeah, but go take a look at how women actually used to look like fucking women back then.

Agreed on the non-premium channel issue. HOW DO I INTO PLAYBOIZE CLUB? TV-14? HERRO?
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oXx0qwe0wc

Comment

Still awesome. Definitely the best part of RE4.

I'm serious.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

I love RE4 to pieces, and I still agree.

Comment

Watched the Bonerwalken Imperator second season premiere.

Van Alden's break from reality is going to be amazing.

Like the song announced character intention, "once you got it, you don't want it anymore," as I'm feeling the same way as Nuck regarding Margaret. Pretty bland conflicts in the realm of domesticity, but hey, Bug-eyed Bilbo asked for it. The Harrow/Darmody show is still great. Omar is fucked.

Eli confirmed for the role of Fredo.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Nuck and Margaret have a great scene in the next episode. She's showing her value to Nuck.

Comment

Into season 2 of breaking bad. The wife putting up all those missing signs for Walt was pretty touching.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X