No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had something of an inkling and all but forgot about it during Eva Green's storyline. When it played out in the season finale, it was an "Ah-HAH!" moment.

Comment

• Started the Sopranos this weekend. Only like 7 episodes in. It's not bad so far but still early going. We'll see if I stick with this or not.

Excited that Gotham is back on tonight and that Agent Carter starts this week.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Hartnett came into his own as an actor on PENNY DREADFUL. I'm not sure what he's done over the past 5 years or so, but he definitely made a great leap forward. It's kinda like how Harrison Ford took a big leap in between STAR WARS and EMPIRE...it's that big of a difference. He's now an actor to watch, and that's a cool thing.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          Started the Sopranos this weekend. Only like 7 episodes in. It's not bad so far but still early going. We'll see if I stick with this or not.

Excited that Gotham is back on tonight and that Agent Carter starts this week.
          Seriously shocked you never watched The Sopranos. I forget which, maybe four? Was the only season I got a little antsy watching. You're either going to love or hate it once it gets into it's philosophical dream shit.

Comment

• Good luck on THE SOPRANOS. We could never get into it.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• so far it's fine. I'm not a fan of mob stuff for the most part, but it's not terrible yet. What doesnt' help is the fact I know how it ends and I know thatcertain characters that die. But right now, it's watchable.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• "College" is the make or break point, I think. A pretty great distillation of the show- Can this guy balance two families?

Comment

• Yeah. And the mob stuff is so surface to what the show is doing. The mob stuff is there to keep the existential stuff exciting.

Comment

• I know it's a great show...I can feel it when I watch it. I just can't get into it for some reason. It simply does nothing for me, no matter how hard I try.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      "College" is the make or break point, I think. A pretty great distillation of the show- Can this guy balance two families?
                      If that's the episode where he took Meadow to all the colleges and found that dude hiding out, yeah, we made it past there. I'm into it more than I thought but that's because we have nothing else I want to watch at the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        Hartnett came into his own as an actor on PENNY DREADFUL. I'm not sure what he's done over the past 5 years or so, but he definitely made a great leap forward. It's kinda like how Harrison Ford took a big leap in between STAR WARS and EMPIRE...it's that big of a difference. He's now an actor to watch, and that's a cool thing.
                        For season 2, shall we expect

Spoiler: oh yes 

Frankenstein vs the Wolfman?
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Gotham is still fun. You guys are nuts.

Comment

• Gave up on it. Saw how many other shows come back this month, and there was no way I was going back to finish the five episodes I missed.

Comment

• it's cool. Pretty sure Hugo Strange showed up yesterday. Or at least a version of him. I didn't think he had an alias though and his name definitely wasn't said to be Hugo.

Comment

• Queued up to watch:

SPARTACUS: GODS OF THE ARENA
                                - I watched the three main seasons but never got around to seeing this one. I picked it up right before Christmas at Best Buy for cheap, so we'll need to bang this out.

MARCO POLO S1
                                - It's on Netflix, and I'm hearing good things about it. It sounds like every cent that went into the production budget made it onscreen, so that's cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X