Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, you know what's up.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I don't know why, but the idea of pro-wrestling while wearing a tie and suspenders is awesome.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• He was awesome.

That era was awesome.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Bear in mind, pro wrestling while wearing a kilt rates above tie and suspenders.

Comment

• THE TOWN = GREATNESS

Despicable Me = Amazing music, animation and overall story!!! If you haven't seen this one, it is a must. Even if your not into kids movies.
            I LOVE BEER !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              I'm stealing everyone of them. Just saying

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              YES

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
              Bear in mind, pro wrestling while wearing a kilt rates above tie and suspenders.
              No one wrestled in the kilt. Roddy Piper would wear it to the ring but actually wore trunks during his matches. Unless you know of some other kilt wearing gimmick.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• DUDE come the fuck on Joshua sir. ECW. Balls Mahoney. COME ON.

Comment

• That was a dress. Anyone that fat and disgusting does not get the dignity of calling it a kilt.

Edited to add: if it's made out of denim, it's not a kilt either. Lulz
                  Last edited by B_Metal; 01-07-2011, 03:24 PM.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• LOL He totally wore kilts, as well as those fucking weird jorts that he cut up the thigh. *shiver*

Fuck I miss ECW. Awesome vs Tanaka!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sURB9Q31VY0

Comment

• Fat and disgusting =/= kilt. them's the rules mang. I didn't make 'em but there they are.

Comment

• Ah yes, ECW, the poor man's WWF.

That's all I got.

'cept for the time Jay Leno got into a wrestling match.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                          Ah yes, ECW, the poor man's WWF.

That's all I got.

'cept for the time Jay Leno got into a wrestling match.
                          Just when I thought the DoTD incident was blasphemous enough? Hocken, You're dead to me. DEAD I SAY!!!

Comment

• Poor man's WWF oh man I'm laughing so hard oh god yea DOTD was nothing, this is the real heresy hahahhahahahaha oh man thanks for the laugh Hocken.

Comment

• "Attitude Era" WWF/E was nothing but a complete rip off of ECW. You couldn't be more wrong about something yet......... DEAD I SAY!!

FIX EMBED DAMNIT!! OH MY GOD!!

Comment

• Cue the Abe Simpson gif. I am outta hurr.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X