Toys from your childhood you wish you had again or never had but wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hbarr View Post
    Buried mine in sand at the beach. Poor Optimus.
    Was this before of after Transformers 2: Rise of the Fallen?
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I want it to be after. haha
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I still have Megatron, Sideswipe, and Sunstreaker. I bought the last two just because they were Lambourghinis.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I couldnt get enough of these thing's... I had shit loads set up around the house and my mom wouldnt by more for me
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

I really miss all of those hot wheels toys that I used to have. I inherited miles and miles of those flexible orange tracks from my older brother, and we used to make these huge stunt tracks that would criss-cross the room, go down the stairs, and end in wild jumps into a target basket. Fun stuff.
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Hell yeah. I got my little brother into that shit a few years ago. We made some epic fucking jumps. A little too epic as we ended up putting a hole into my dad's drywall.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/4cq9GN1X1Qc&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color 2=0x999999&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/4cq9GN1X1Qc&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color 2=0x999999&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

I wanted a Big Track... never got it. You could program the thing to go different directions and it came with a cool transport wagon.

"Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

HOLY SHIT JEFF! I wanted that thing too! Sooooo badass. haha.

Comment

Sorry guys.. I had it, it sucked as and wouldnt climb for shit!

Damn 80's commercials and there hypnotic messages making us all wont worthless shit!

Comment

oh i had it too, and i don't remember it working all that well either but i did like the claw marks it made in the sand

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_J11Pzrxr8
                          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

HAha. Girls are so dumb.

Comment

Holy fuck, I had this guy when I was in Elementary School. I brought him in for show and tell once, but my teacher wouldn't let me use him. She's dead now.

Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I always wanted that but couldn't afford it. Awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X