Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Chicago for pizza and beer. We needed it after working our asses off this past weekend.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• My new cookbook arrived today...

I shall try something tomorrow, and let you know.

Comment

• I had a bowl of rice...
        Tonight,it's a whole bottle of St. Brendan's Irish Cream

Don't judge me.....
        “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• It's all about balance.

Which reminds me: Scotch is made from grains, right? But are they WHOLE grains? Is Scotch better for you than white bread?
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Exactly!
            Plus,it was a big day for me. I was being trained to drive a forklift today. That fucker didn't have power steering and I ache all over
            “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Two glasses of scotch so far. Waiting for Karla to come pick me up.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Jake in one more scotch - "KARLA! KAAAAAAAAARLA THIS IS JAKE YOURE A WOMAN STILL RIGHT I THINK SO GOOD OK IM GONNA TRY TO WANG YOU TONIGHT JUST GO WITH IT SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOTCHY SCOTCH SCOTCH"

Easy dinner tonight, courdon bleu, couscous with cauliflower and some carrots. Ate a handful of Chick N Biskit after SO GOOD

Comment

• Originally posted by Lola View Post
                  Exactly!
                  Plus,it was a big day for me. I was being trained to drive a forklift today. That fucker didn't have power steering and I ache all over
                  I foresee many more rubdowns in your future...

Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                  It's all about balance.

Which reminds me: Scotch is made from grains, right? But are they WHOLE grains? Is Scotch better for you than white bread?
                  Of course it is! It's just science!

Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                  Two glasses of scotch so far. Waiting for Karla to come pick me up.
                  Would that be the Grouse, sir? If so... bravo!

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Jake in one more scotch - "KARLA! KAAAAAAAAARLA THIS IS JAKE YOURE A WOMAN STILL RIGHT I THINK SO GOOD OK IM GONNA TRY TO WANG YOU TONIGHT JUST GO WITH IT SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOTCHY SCOTCH SCOTCH"
                  Which one is Karla? I still need a scorecard to keep up with Jake's paramours...

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                    I foresee many more rubdowns in your future...

Of course it is! It's just science!

Would that be the Grouse, sir? If so... bravo!

Which one is Karla? I still need a scorecard to keep up with Jake's paramours...
                    1) YAY!
                    2) My daily bread is in liquid form
                    3) Still haven't tried
                    4) Let Jake be. He's a handsome,single guy and the world is his oyster. He's just nomming them one at a time

Comment

• Originally posted by Lola View Post
                      1) YAY!
                      2) My daily bread is in liquid form
                      3) Still haven't tried
                      4) Let Jake be. He's a handsome,single guy and the world is his oyster. He's just nomming them one at a time
                      a) Then we need to keep 'The Thing' close at hand...
                      2) I thought it was baked and brie filled...
                      D) Inexpensive... but it does not taste like it!
                      5) I'm not zinging on Jake... but you seriously need a scorecard or Playbill to keep up with how many women this strapping young buck is 'familiar' with.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Moistington III View Post
                        Valveeta shells and cheese. Lazy as fuck and didn't feel like cooking.
                        Just got back in the saddle with those. Awesome and easy.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                          a) Then we need to keep 'The Thing' close at hand...

Comment

• So obvious and so great. Cheers.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Agreed. Well did, youngin'.

Comment

• Hey, I could've gone with this...

... but it's too early in the relationship, and you might kill the mood.

Of course, there's always music, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X