No announcement yet.

A Game of Thrones - Moree HBO awesomeness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just hope that Sansa read that encounter with Arya in Arya's room correctly. By letting Sansa in on the secret of the faces, Arya is showing her sister that she actually trusts her and that she plans on being her sister's defender, spy, truth detector and assassin (if necessary).
    Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Hey, Littlefinger got littlefingered. I mean, I totally called it here before (it was a bit hamfisted, the fight between the sisters), but the execution was so good. When Sansa turns her head, "..... Lord Baelish?", I literally jumped from the couch yelling "FUCK YOU CARCETTI".

Also hamfisted: The revelation (duh) that Jon's lineage is Targaryen/Stark. It's just weird that they piecked Aegon as his name, as it was the name of the baby that Raeghar's baby with the Martell princess (both got killed by the Mountain during the Rebellion, hence why the Red Viper was pissed. She was his sister.). But still, it's finally out.

Loved that Jaime said "fuck that I'm out". I expect Bronn to follow as awell. Also, the Cleganebowl is gonna have to wait.

And I sure as fuck hope that Tormund and Beric aren't dead.

Overall, very satisfying, and a great setup for the last 6 episodes of HOOOOLY SHIT.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Yeah, it was a solid finale. I'm still processing it but it was very satisfying.

The FX on the dragons was amazing. The shots of Drogon bringing Dany to the meeting were simply outstanding, and the final shots of wight-dragon breathing blue flame were divine.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post

And I sure as fuck hope that Tormund and Beric aren't dead.
          Wights.

Comment

• Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. If someone needs a happy end, it's him and Brienne, making babies.

Comment

• I kind of hope Tormund is the last one standing.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Also, loved that meeting at the beginning, where Brienne and Sandor just shared a smile over Arya.

Comment

• Nobody is mentioning the fact that Dany just mated with her nephew.

Granted, they're both ignorant of the fact that Jon is her nephew, but once it comes out (so to say). What will their reactions be?

Comment

• Yeah...this shit is now a part of the storied Taboo series.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
                      Nobody is mentioning the fact that Dany just mated with her nephew.

Granted, they're both ignorant of the fact that Jon is her nephew, but once it comes out (so to say). What will their reactions be?
                      They're both Targaryen. Incest is in their blood. It's a usual Tuesday night for them.

More interesting will be Daenerys' reaction once she finds out that Jon is the actual heir.

Comment

• She won't buy the male is better than female shit any more than Cersei did.

Comment

• Yeah, but there's the question if she's barren or not. If so, he's the only hope of continuing the Targaryen bloodline.
                          Last edited by Martin; 08-29-2017, 01:09 PM.

Comment

• I think Dany's gonna get preggers. But it won't end well.

Comment

• Also, it was so fucking spelled out this season that Sam will written "A Game of Thrones"....

Comment

Working...
                              X