What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Thanks to last weeks episode of South Park we watched The Stand this weekend. They had a reference to Mother Abigail and I was dying of laughter and Lesley had no idea why. She never watched the mini series so we fixed that.

Man....what a terrible fucking ending. Like just bad. So bad. I remembered most of this but I thought the ending was much more majestic. Nope. Here's a shitty CG hand and here's a shitty blue screen composite of Abigail. derp.

That being said, Trash Can Man is still the best, Flagg is still great, and Laura San Just Shoot Me's breasts are still amazing.
    The first two parts of THE STAND are fucking great. Really quite stellar. The third part is where it starts to fall apart and get cheesy, and the last part goes completely off the rails into 'get the fuck outta here' territory.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      will it survive? no idea. But Sean Pertwee is awesome as Alfred.
      Oh, Pertwee, Logue and Cobblepot are doing good with shit. It's part of what makes the show so frustrating.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I have two more episodes saved of Gotham...need to find time for it, but not really hurting to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
          Oh, Pertwee, Logue and Cobblepot are doing good with shit. It's part of what makes the show so frustrating.
          This does feel like a show that needs a full season under its belt to really open up.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I wish Southland was still around.

I think I'll give The Flash a shot because What I've seen of Arrow is surprisingly good. And John Wesley Shipp is playing The Flash's dad!

Comment

• I have that recording tonight. Arrow is great thanks to Stephen Amell. That dude is fantastic.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                Those were the only highlights for me. I might have to check Arrow and Flash.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I keep hearing good things about ARROW. I'm tempted to watch it just to see how my man Manu Bennett does in it.
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Let's see how week 2 of NCIS & NCIS:NOLA go tonight.

Taping Shield for another night.
                    Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      I wish Southland was still around.

I think I'll give The Flash a shot because What I've seen of Arrow is surprisingly good. And John Wesley Shipp is playing The Flash's dad!
                      Southland was soooooo good.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Agents of Shield is better so far. I'll record The Flash.

And while none of you barbarians are watching Utopia (the real one, not the shit Fox show), season 2 so far is still hyper violent, beautifully shot and completely nuts. Having Ygritte in the season opener and Emperor Palpatine for the rest is pretty neat. I'd never guess from Star Wars that McDermid is a pretty solid actor.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Shield's changed their game quite a bit since last season. Me likey.

Jen tried to watch Gotham and couldn't finish it - a sure sign of trouble at our house. As for me, no interest. At all. Probably suffering a case of Bat-burnout, even though it seems there won't be any Batman at all on this show (shades of Smallville, yo).

I'll wait until Daredevil, etc. pop up on Netflix, and I got Shield to keep me going til then. Mostly because I want to see Fitz and Simmons get back together (and they BETTER get back together) - I'm a sucker for a good romance.

Comment

• Damn, Ducky is a badass when he wants to be. He killed a guy with one poke of an old scalpel on NCIS. He was also very "Austin Powers" when he was younger.
                            Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Flash wasn't bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                The first two parts of THE STAND are fucking great. Really quite stellar. The third part is where it starts to fall apart and get cheesy, and the last part goes completely off the rails into 'get the fuck outta here' territory.
                                Your opinions on anything can no longer be trusted on the basis of the foregoing. Rerb's are seriously suspect as well. The TV adaptation of the Stand had NO redeeming qualities whatsoever. Every role was miscast, every part poorly acted. Utter and complete shit, much like the Shining TV series was. I wish they'd give Darabont a shot at making The Stand as a two part cinematic event. He seems to be the one who "gets" king the best.
                                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Working...
                                X