This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Master Shake View Post
    Saints Row 2 is fucking amazing and can be had for a song.

And this is that song
    Truth. Saints Row 2 starts all the silliness, and is amazing. I mean, Freckle Bitches and the poop trucks alone sell that game.

Comment

• Once Saints decided to not be anything like GTA all was right in Gamelandia.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• GTA hasn't really been that fun since CJ couldn't follow the damn train.

Yeah, I said it. And their fixed camera is R. Kelly's doodoo butter.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Pretty much. Only thing exciting about this new one is the online.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
            GTA hasn't really been that fun since CJ couldn't follow the damn train.

Yeah, I said it. And their fixed camera is R. Kelly's doodoo butter.

Been saying the same thing. 4 was fun multiplayer, but the single player was not fun at all. Except for that bank mission.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Driving killed 4 for me. If they didn't change that for 5 I'm going to be so sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                All Bethesda RPGs use the FPS/3rd Person engine.
                Didn't know that. And it's not like it came with a fucking manual to explain that I could do that.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  Didn't know that. And it's not like it came with a fucking manual to explain that I could do that.
                  Yeah they do a good job obscuring little tips, like holster if your weapon? Don't think it's ever mentioned going back to Morrowind. Now that you know this I hope you get balls deep into Skyrim.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    Been saying the same thing. 4 was fun multiplayer, but the single player was not fun at all. Except for that bank mission.

The details on the online stuff came out more today in the press pack.

Basically, it's going to turn into an MMO.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      Yeah they do a good job obscuring little tips, like holster if your weapon? Don't think it's ever mentioned going back to Morrowind. Now that you know this I hope you get balls deep into Skyrim.
                      Maybe. I certainly tried on SKYRIM and just couldn't get into it.
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Decided to try to finish The Last of Us finally. Making decent progress today. Still such a stressful fucking game.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Sweat/cry/pee it out, man.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• trying. I have so many games to get through before the PS4 drops. FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS.

It also sucks that my attention span is easily fucked with.

Comment

• Zoot some adderall and fuckin' deal with it m8
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I officially hate the "Boomers" in Last of Us.

Comment

Working...
                                X