No announcement yet.

PodCaust Episode 72: BANNED, now get into the shed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never let Ceej come up with a feature again.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I did hear that musical que for B_Metal. Well played.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Sure I'll fucking draw mutant Jonai vs. Critterbeard MJ.

I getz to try out mah new scanzorz.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

I've tried listening to a bunch of "guys shoot the shit" podcasts -- Kevin Smith, slashfilm, CHUD show -- but I instantly responded to this. Very laid back and fun. Imma subscriber now.

Comment

Plus unlike CHUD, time isn't wasted by idiotic attempts at wordplay.

Comment

Originally posted by BudLeonard View Post
              I've tried listening to a bunch of "guys shoot the shit" podcasts -- Kevin Smith, slashfilm, CHUD show -- but I instantly responded to this. Very laid back and fun. Imma subscriber now.
              thank you sir!

As we don't lay out what type of 'cast we are every episode, it's always awesome to hear that someone digs us. So thank you!
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by PAULINE KAEL View Post
                Never let Ceej come up with a feature again.
                To his credit, I honestly had no idea what he had in mind. I think with a little tinkering this could be fun. Our Thunderdome strategies from a few episodes ago were pretty awesome. Pig Bolo for the fucking win.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I did skip over the fan fiction part. And Ceej sort of sounds like Dane Cook, but it works for him.
                  Last edited by BudLeonard; 07-26-2009, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Haha, awesome. I'mma call him out haha.

Comment

Awesome, I'm gonna run with that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ View Post
                        Opening killed me, well done on the selected fanfic.

AAAAAAAND FUCK YES. Screams O' Commentary must return, sirs.

So far so awesome.
                        Thank god. We were fucking dying. I always pick out new fanfic and Ceej always slams it, but this was one straight enough in the beginning to work. Haha. And Screams of Commentary will be coming back, quite soon actually. We picked our first movie a few days ago. And we're not watching it until we record. It is gonna be awesome.

Comment

It's a combination of his voice and the way he speaks that makes it Cook-sian. But he's already made me laugh more than Cook ever did.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                            To his credit, I honestly had no idea what he had in mind. I think with a little tinkering this could be fun. Our Thunderdome strategies from a few episodes ago were pretty awesome. Pig Bolo for the fucking win.
                            It just went nowhere. What's sad is that you could tell Ceej was really stretching to make it work.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Oh, wait, is Rob Buff Headcheese? That's the guy who sounds like Cook.

Comment

I have to go with Pauline, it ran a bit long. Plus I don't follow the Jonas Bros hate. It's just not for us. Why do we even care?

Bud, did you just compare Rob to Dane Cook? Oh shit!

Comment

Working...
                                X