Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Video Games

Video Games We play them, and we know you do. Discuss games ranging from Custard's Revenge to Burnout Revenge here.

Old 08-11-2017, 07:46 AM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Don't care that people have shunned it, LawBreakers is a bunch of fucking fun.

Their version of Zayra is AMAZING. hahaha.
Old 08-11-2017, 08:51 AM
CHONG LI! CHONG LI!

Martin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by B_Metal View Post
Yet you and I can never match up. Try as we might it's just never matching up. But one day.

My son plays PC Overwatch Rob, DM your Blizzard ID and he'll play with you. He's pretty damned good.
We need to coordinate. I'm never sure if it's you or your spawn playing.
Old 08-11-2017, 09:26 AM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
We need to coordinate. I'm never sure if it's you or your spawn playing.
Late at night or weekends? Probably me, any other time not the me.
Old 08-11-2017, 11:04 AM
CHONG LI! CHONG LI!

Martin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandas

10-4. Mainly evenings for me. Depends on work schedule.
Old 08-11-2017, 12:21 PM
The red capes are coming

Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Quote:
Originally Posted by B_Metal View Post
My son plays PC Overwatch Rob, DM your Blizzard ID and he'll play with you. He's pretty damned good.
I played Overwatch with him on PS4, he's good, Rob.
Old 08-11-2017, 12:50 PM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

it's not that I want good people to play with. I want non children and people I can chat with. No offense to Durst's ejaculated offspring.

I just want to bring back the halcyon days of 360 games with people that didn't give a shit if they were winning (except for Durst who always cared ahah) and just wanted to make jokes and have fun. It's why I enjoy when you and others interact on Twitch with me. It may not be voice, but it's still a bunch of fun. Was really glad when you and my buddy Gabe joined up last night.
Old 08-11-2017, 01:20 PM
CHONG LI! CHONG LI!

Dude, I have no mic, so Josh and Fil and I are communicating mentally.

Zero clue if they talk during the game!
Old 08-11-2017, 01:43 PM
feels good man

if you're not going to talk then fuck playing with people you know.
Old 08-11-2017, 03:50 PM
BARGAINS

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

I moved into my new place about four months ago and I still haven't set up my Benis Four.

I'm either supremely lazy or just a turbocunt.

Maybe both?
Old 08-11-2017, 04:25 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
it's not that I want good people to play with. I want non children and people I can chat with. No offense to Durst's ejaculated offspring.

I just want to bring back the halcyon days of 360 games with people that didn't give a shit if they were winning (except for Durst who always cared ahah) and just wanted to make jokes and have fun. It's why I enjoy when you and others interact on Twitch with me. It may not be voice, but it's still a bunch of fun. Was really glad when you and my buddy Gabe joined up last night.
I miss this too, Rob.
Old 08-13-2017, 11:12 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

If I ever start this new job I think I will be up later since I won't be working the 9-80 anymore. But even then, the only online game I have any interest in playing is PUBG and maybe Titanfall 2 but I got it on Xbone.
Old 08-13-2017, 01:54 PM
feels good man

I got TF2 on the bone, and I've never played with anyone but my bro.

Also, LawBreakers is fucking legit and the gaming nerds who are crying "OVERWATCH IS BETTER" haven't played it for more than 5 mins. This game would have crazy legs if people would give it a chance. Been playing it nonstop.
Old 08-13-2017, 02:03 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Madden Season starts in soon, so there's that.

Plus, I know a ton of people that are jumping into Friday the 13th once the physical disc hits. That's on October 13th now.

Plus, South Park new game towards October.

Lots of things to schedule.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 08-13-2017, 06:19 PM
feels good man

Holy shit is LawBreakers fun. Sometimes it's janky but most times it's ridiculously fun.
Old 08-13-2017, 07:51 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

Rob, he's 13, you're mentally 13. It's a perfect match.
Old 08-13-2017, 08:00 PM
feels good man

hahahah
Old 08-13-2017, 08:23 PM
RIP Ferg

Also I thought maybe I could play with you too at some point but it's cool. My winning ways are apparently to stressful for some. :-D
Old 08-15-2017, 08:53 AM
feels good man

LawBreakers is the goddamn shit. Had some sweet matches last night. Make sure to follow our twitch channel as I've been streaming a bunch lately.

twitch.tv/braindeadradio
Old 08-15-2017, 08:22 PM
The red capes are coming

Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Bought the Rock Band Rivals Guitar bundle for $30, at Gamestop, which I figure is a steal so I got it. At the very least, it lets me get some use out of all the songs I purchased. Importing the other 3 games worth of songs hasn't been too hard but importing all the DLC songs is getting annoying. I don't remember all the damn songs I bought and I have to browse this huge list!
Old 08-15-2017, 08:31 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

It sucks they never fixed that. I remember it being a huge complaint for people when Rock Band 4 came out.