Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Video Games

Video Games We play them, and we know you do. Discuss games ranging from Custard's Revenge to Burnout Revenge here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #12161  
Old 07-11-2017, 07:43 AM
Nathan's Avatar
Nathan Nathan is offline
Right meow!
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: From the fort of the illustrious one
Posts: 13,346
Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyG View Post
Had some good PUBG rounds with Rob last night. Highlights were when a car full of boys hit a bump, did two flips in the air, then landed on its tires and all four boys jumped out and mowed down Rob and my friend Dave. Then when we were bombing through a rice field and we ran over two dudes trying to recreate the Mekong Delta. We ALLLLLLLLMOST got that chicken dinner, but a dipshit decided to fuck with me instead of worrying with the guys in the house during the final circle.

Rob, the meta goes deep. You must go deeper.
I have no idea what's going on here.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
__________________
Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #12162  
Old 07-11-2017, 07:48 AM
Abraham Smashington's Avatar
Abraham Smashington Abraham Smashington is offline
is fancy
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: in fucking denial
Posts: 75,457
Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey
Default

Watch my my links. Lol.
__________________
"When you’re lost out there, and you’re all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home.
Everywhere you look.
Reply With Quote
  #12163  
Old 07-11-2017, 07:49 AM
Anderson's Avatar
Anderson Anderson is offline
I Am Always the Octopus.
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,540
Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
You have any good links for some reading material on this? You and Dave play this like it's real life yet I'm playing fashion show. Should probably learn more AND THEN go all fashionista. haha
Get the shotty, Rerb! The shotty!
__________________
My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand


Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Reply With Quote
  #12164  
Old 07-11-2017, 08:23 AM
BillyG's Avatar
BillyG BillyG is online now
Fleshlight King
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 26,601
BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
You have any good links for some reading material on this? You and Dave play this like it's real life yet I'm playing fashion show. Should probably learn more AND THEN go all fashionista. haha
r/pubattlegrounds isn't a bad place. Otherwise we've mostly learned from watching streams people are doing.

In solo it's a lot of quiet movement and getting away from people as quick as possible.

In squad you want to hit the ground quick, RUN RUN RUN and loot houses as fast as possible, staying near each other but not going to the same houses (really only go in the same building if it's a big apartment, barn, or something like a warehouse) so you're not stepping over each other and such. Also, this lets you find more gear quicker, come together and sort out what you've all found. So if I have a sniper rifle and you find 7.62 ammo and an 8x scope you just grab it and bring it to me, while I grab 9mm and an extended clip for your UMP you've found, etc etc. And closing doors behind you is important when you're in a city with other people, but less so when you're initially looting. It's all about running from room to room as fast as possible, taking a quick glance to see what's in there and get the fuck onto the next room. Those first 8-10 minutes are all about speed and gear. Then find a vehicle and plot your destination. After those first few minutes are over like 75% of the gear you find will be off people you kill.

Also, the closer to the edge of the blue circle you are, the slower it is to come in. So it's good to work the edges, plus less people coming up behind you...and if they do they've taken damage from the circle. That's why our position in the last game of the night was so perfect.

Good loot places, aside from the big cities are the radio tower west of Gatka, the hospital south of Georgopol, the bunkers west of the crater, and the firing range plus two small bunkers near Severny.
Reply With Quote
  #12165  
Old 07-11-2017, 08:30 AM
BillyG's Avatar
BillyG BillyG is online now
Fleshlight King
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 26,601
BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas
Default

Guns are another whole set of meta. ALWAYS take extended quickdraw mags. There are also extended or quickdraw mags, but you want the one with both. Extended should get priority over regular quickdraw. Flash hiders and compensators are good, but ALWAYS take supressors. Even if you haven't found a gun for it yet, take the supressor for when you or a teammate can use it. They change the entire game. Same for scopes. They change everything. If you find a 2x or higher grab it and make sure someone needs it. If you find a 4x/8x/16x you've completely swung the advantage to your team. Even if you don't have a sniper rifle, put it on an assault rifle on single shot, and use it to scope shit out. It seriously makes all the difference.

Pistols: Glock is good, everything else is last fucking resort. Glock with a red dot, extended clip, and full auto OWNS at close range. Better than the uzi.

SMG - Uzi is shit unless it's fully kitted with stock, extended, and red dot. UMP is very good, especially kitted out. Vector is super overpowered, but you need a lot of 45 ammo and it basically requires the extended clip due to it only being 13 rounds in a regular clip.

Assault Rifles - M16 is ok, but it's burst and can get you killed. You want a SCAR or M416. If you get a fully kitted M416 it can be better than the SCAR.

Sniper - KAR98 is bolt action, but will kill a guy in a level 1 helm in one shot, and a level 2 in 2 shots. SKS is semi auto, and almost as powerful. It's my weapon of choice. SMS can also be extended clip.

Crates - We'll just find a crate and let you see it for yourself.

Shooting - Hold your shots until you actually have shots. Unless you're doing supressing fire or trying to draw someone out then all you're doing is giving up position (unless you have a supressor of course). That's why in the final 10 I said don't shoot. They'll find your flash in the brush and just unload on us with grenades or stand up in the grass and kill us.

Last edited by BillyG; 07-11-2017 at 08:33 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #12166  
Old 07-11-2017, 08:46 AM
BillyG's Avatar
BillyG BillyG is online now
Fleshlight King
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 26,601
BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas
Default

I am watching the Giant Bomb stream from yesterday and Dan Ryckert is the anti-fucking meta. He had an SKS with an 8x and dropped it for an m16, then passed over an M416 as well then found a SCAR. He should have kept the SKS with 8x, called Brad over to the SCAR and given him the 4x scope, then taken the M416 and split up their 5.56 ammo. Shit like that, Rob.
Reply With Quote
  #12167  
Old 07-11-2017, 08:51 AM
BillyG's Avatar
BillyG BillyG is online now
Fleshlight King
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 26,601
BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas
Default

http://www.planepath.net/

This is also a very good site to help you learn where stuff is based on where you drop. It's great for learning the early game.
Reply With Quote
  #12168  
Old 07-11-2017, 09:08 AM
Abraham Smashington's Avatar
Abraham Smashington Abraham Smashington is offline
is fancy
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: in fucking denial
Posts: 75,457
Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trejo View Post
Rob, you've made me a happy man

Just got PS stuff working....

__________________
"When you’re lost out there, and you’re all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home.
Everywhere you look.
Reply With Quote
  #12169  
Old 07-11-2017, 09:09 AM
Abraham Smashington's Avatar
Abraham Smashington Abraham Smashington is offline
is fancy
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: in fucking denial
Posts: 75,457
Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey
Default

fucking LOVE those shaders to make my games look oldschool.
__________________
"When you’re lost out there, and you’re all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home.
Everywhere you look.
Reply With Quote
  #12170  
Old 07-11-2017, 09:10 AM
Abraham Smashington's Avatar
Abraham Smashington Abraham Smashington is offline
is fancy
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: in fucking denial
Posts: 75,457
Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyG View Post
r/pubattlegrounds isn't a bad place. Otherwise we've mostly learned from watching streams people are doing.

In solo it's a lot of quiet movement and getting away from people as quick as possible.

In squad you want to hit the ground quick, RUN RUN RUN and loot houses as fast as possible, staying near each other but not going to the same houses (really only go in the same building if it's a big apartment, barn, or something like a warehouse) so you're not stepping over each other and such. Also, this lets you find more gear quicker, come together and sort out what you've all found. So if I have a sniper rifle and you find 7.62 ammo and an 8x scope you just grab it and bring it to me, while I grab 9mm and an extended clip for your UMP you've found, etc etc. And closing doors behind you is important when you're in a city with other people, but less so when you're initially looting. It's all about running from room to room as fast as possible, taking a quick glance to see what's in there and get the fuck onto the next room. Those first 8-10 minutes are all about speed and gear. Then find a vehicle and plot your destination. After those first few minutes are over like 75% of the gear you find will be off people you kill.

Also, the closer to the edge of the blue circle you are, the slower it is to come in. So it's good to work the edges, plus less people coming up behind you...and if they do they've taken damage from the circle. That's why our position in the last game of the night was so perfect.

Good loot places, aside from the big cities are the radio tower west of Gatka, the hospital south of Georgopol, the bunkers west of the crater, and the firing range plus two small bunkers near Severny.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyG View Post
Guns are another whole set of meta. ALWAYS take extended quickdraw mags. There are also extended or quickdraw mags, but you want the one with both. Extended should get priority over regular quickdraw. Flash hiders and compensators are good, but ALWAYS take supressors. Even if you haven't found a gun for it yet, take the supressor for when you or a teammate can use it. They change the entire game. Same for scopes. They change everything. If you find a 2x or higher grab it and make sure someone needs it. If you find a 4x/8x/16x you've completely swung the advantage to your team. Even if you don't have a sniper rifle, put it on an assault rifle on single shot, and use it to scope shit out. It seriously makes all the difference.

Pistols: Glock is good, everything else is last fucking resort. Glock with a red dot, extended clip, and full auto OWNS at close range. Better than the uzi.

SMG - Uzi is shit unless it's fully kitted with stock, extended, and red dot. UMP is very good, especially kitted out. Vector is super overpowered, but you need a lot of 45 ammo and it basically requires the extended clip due to it only being 13 rounds in a regular clip.

Assault Rifles - M16 is ok, but it's burst and can get you killed. You want a SCAR or M416. If you get a fully kitted M416 it can be better than the SCAR.

Sniper - KAR98 is bolt action, but will kill a guy in a level 1 helm in one shot, and a level 2 in 2 shots. SKS is semi auto, and almost as powerful. It's my weapon of choice. SMS can also be extended clip.

Crates - We'll just find a crate and let you see it for yourself.

Shooting - Hold your shots until you actually have shots. Unless you're doing supressing fire or trying to draw someone out then all you're doing is giving up position (unless you have a supressor of course). That's why in the final 10 I said don't shoot. They'll find your flash in the brush and just unload on us with grenades or stand up in the grass and kill us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyG View Post
I am watching the Giant Bomb stream from yesterday and Dan Ryckert is the anti-fucking meta. He had an SKS with an 8x and dropped it for an m16, then passed over an M416 as well then found a SCAR. He should have kept the SKS with 8x, called Brad over to the SCAR and given him the 4x scope, then taken the M416 and split up their 5.56 ammo. Shit like that, Rob.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyG View Post
http://www.planepath.net/

This is also a very good site to help you learn where stuff is based on where you drop. It's great for learning the early game.
good god. That's a lot of shit. I just like getting my sweet duster and uzi and shooting wildly in the air hahahah. I'll have to study.
__________________
"When you’re lost out there, and you’re all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home.
Everywhere you look.
Reply With Quote
  #12171  
Old 07-11-2017, 09:37 AM
BillyG's Avatar
BillyG BillyG is online now
Fleshlight King
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 26,601
BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
good god. That's a lot of shit. I just like getting my sweet duster and uzi and shooting wildly in the air hahahah. I'll have to study.
Honestly, if you just get into games and listen to how we are communicating you'll learn a LOT. This is really low level stuff. Eventually you'll learn the buildings and their layouts, how to tell where people are shooting from and how to use the geography of the map to your advantage (like how to get just behind a hill and crouch to avoid a sniper but where to come back around to find their squad) and all that kind of stuff.
Reply With Quote
  #12172  
Old 07-11-2017, 11:12 AM
Abraham Smashington's Avatar
Abraham Smashington Abraham Smashington is offline
is fancy
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: in fucking denial
Posts: 75,457
Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey
Default

Just got all of my shit set up in RetroArch with my custom playlists now. So now the playstation and Sega Cd shit show up properly. yaya...

__________________
"When you’re lost out there, and you’re all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home.
Everywhere you look.
Reply With Quote
  #12173  
Old 07-11-2017, 11:19 AM
Trejo's Avatar
Trejo Trejo is offline
It's in the bone!
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Calgary
Posts: 1,087
Trejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
Just got PS stuff working....
Perfect, HOW?? I downloaded a bunch of PS1 roms and all the PSX cores but couldn't get any of them to work. The roms are all .bin/.cue files which normally I mount with Alcohol for PC games, but cant get retroarch to load em, just get a black screen, and there's nothing to run on the mounted drive either
__________________
XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin
Reply With Quote
  #12174  
Old 07-11-2017, 11:21 AM
Abraham Smashington's Avatar
Abraham Smashington Abraham Smashington is offline
is fancy
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: in fucking denial
Posts: 75,457
Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey
Default

check your PMs
__________________
"When you’re lost out there, and you’re all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home.
Everywhere you look.
Reply With Quote
  #12175  
Old 07-11-2017, 03:05 PM
Abraham Smashington's Avatar
Abraham Smashington Abraham Smashington is offline
is fancy
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: in fucking denial
Posts: 75,457
Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey
Default

Almost have Dreamcast working flawlessly. PSP games now work. yay.
__________________
"When you’re lost out there, and you’re all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home.
Everywhere you look.
Reply With Quote
  #12176  
Old 07-11-2017, 03:20 PM
Abraham Smashington's Avatar
Abraham Smashington Abraham Smashington is offline
is fancy
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: in fucking denial
Posts: 75,457
Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey
Default

grabbed Red Hood for Injustice 2 the other day. He's pretty sweet if not a bit hard to master.
__________________
"When you’re lost out there, and you’re all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home.
Everywhere you look.
Reply With Quote
  #12177  
Old 07-11-2017, 03:37 PM
Fil's Avatar
Fil Fil is online now
The red capes are coming
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Bay Area, California
Posts: 2,353
Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
grabbed Red Hood for Injustice 2 the other day. He's pretty sweet if not a bit hard to master.
Got back on Injustice 2 the other day after not touching it for a week or 2 and I assume none of you have been playing either. I wasn't showered with loot boxes like I expected when I got on. I still suck at the game.
__________________
"With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG
Reply With Quote
  #12178  
Old 07-11-2017, 03:52 PM
Abraham Smashington's Avatar
Abraham Smashington Abraham Smashington is offline
is fancy
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: in fucking denial
Posts: 75,457
Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fil View Post
Got back on Injustice 2 the other day after not touching it for a week or 2 and I assume none of you have been playing either. I wasn't showered with loot boxes like I expected when I got on. I still suck at the game.
I lost my skills after taking a break as well. Trying to get back into it.
__________________
"When you’re lost out there, and you’re all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home.
Everywhere you look.
Reply With Quote
  #12179  
Old 07-11-2017, 04:09 PM
Fil's Avatar
Fil Fil is online now
The red capes are coming
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Bay Area, California
Posts: 2,353
Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
I lost my skills after taking a break as well. Trying to get back into it.
Heh, I didn't have any skills to lose. I'm much better at Tekken.
__________________
"With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG
Reply With Quote
  #12180  
Old 07-11-2017, 05:03 PM
B_Metal's Avatar
B_Metal B_Metal is offline
RIP Ferg
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: My house
Posts: 24,623
B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas
Default

Work has raped my play time for anything. I kind of just want to not ever work again after this fucking job. Of course that's not realistic but a girl can dream.
__________________
"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
big b = beast, bmetal is fred durst, bmetal rides dinosaurs, bmetalgetsbutthurteasy, ed has tiny poops, give b an enema, lesley layed smack down, mouthfartsmw2, nerdious fail, nerdious is pretentious, nerdious=bad gamer, polygon erection, rob beats it, rob gets ass mail, rob got pwned, rob has a conscious, rob loves the pink, rob's nat is wide open, viet no habla english, zarate kid, zombies

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.