Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Video Games

Video Games We play them, and we know you do. Discuss games ranging from Custard's Revenge to Burnout Revenge here.

Old 05-28-2017, 08:21 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyG View Post
Won my first battlegrounds. Got lucky with where I chose to land. It's an town near the water with lots of buildings, and I've had good luck finding gear there before. I get plenty of gear and healing items. Turns out I am square in the middle of the circle. I set up camp in an attic watching the stairs. I watch cars go by, I hear shootouts in the town, I see people run passed. Eventually someone tries their luck in the basement and I destroy them. The barrier is INSIDE the house, so I take all his painkillers and energy drinks and pop them, and run out, taking a lot of damage. I get onto a hill, and toss some smoke grenades. See someone come out behind a tree and try to see the smoke, and take him down. I heal and pop the rest of my painkiller, and get full health. Me and two other guys. Second guy kills third, and runs behind a rock as I mostly take him down. He pops his head over the rock, I stand up, pull the trigger and kill him. WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER.
So want to pick this up but I'm seeing my graphics card will probably want to melt if it even would start the game.
Old 05-29-2017, 10:24 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Yeah, a friend of mine has a decent desktop and laptop but Battlegrounds just melts both to the ground. He goes to load in and it just crashes. He got a refund on Steam and is saving for a new card on the desktop so he can grab it. I don't know why though, because the graphics aren't anything mind blowing.
Old 05-29-2017, 12:51 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

I'm betting it's because it loads SOOOOO much at one time, I don't see any loading as people are moving across that big ass island.
Old 05-29-2017, 06:26 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

I dunno. I mean there's plenty of big open world games that look way better and have a ton of AI going that aren't so demanding.
Old 05-29-2017, 07:07 PM
RIP Ferg

Black magic then? Yeah, I'm not sure but I know it would fry my card.
Old 05-29-2017, 09:46 PM
The red capes are coming

Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Caved and got Injustice 2.
Old 05-29-2017, 10:03 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fil View Post
Caved and got Injustice 2.

Join the Guild.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 05-29-2017, 10:11 PM
The red capes are coming

Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anderson View Post
Join the Guild.
Yup, just reached level 5, going to search for it now. Came back on here to find the name.
Old 05-29-2017, 10:13 PM
The red capes are coming

What's the guild ID? Can't search for it by name apparently.
Old 05-30-2017, 01:57 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fil View Post
What's the guild ID? Can't search for it by name apparently.
I'd have to login in to find it or Rerb can invite you.

Old 05-30-2017, 07:37 AM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

BDR Guild code is: ZJKEW

Got my Mr. Freeze skin last night and dominated online last night with Harley.
Old 05-30-2017, 08:08 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

I got Supes, Bats and Harley over Level 5.

I've got Bats at Level 18 now and he's wearing a Red Hood style helmet.

The only skin I unlocked outside of DLC bonuses is Jay Garrick.

Old 05-30-2017, 08:44 AM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Have a bunch of dudes over level 5 now. My Harley and Joker builds are great.
Old 05-30-2017, 08:45 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
Have a bunch of dudes over level 5 now. My Harley and Joker builds are great.

I'm going to do that once I get Bats to 20. It's a fucking grind right now.

Old 05-30-2017, 10:45 AM
feels good man

I decided not to grind out levels at the moment. I just play and level up naturally. It'll be awhile but it's all good.

I do want to get Wonder Woman's movie outfit though. Need to figure out how to get that.
Old 05-30-2017, 11:21 AM
The red capes are coming

Quote:
BDR Guild code is: ZJKEW

Got my Mr. Freeze skin last night and dominated online last night with Harley.
Thanks, will join today.

Quote:
I do want to get Wonder Woman's movie outfit though. Need to figure out how to get that.
Heh, this is the first thing I started working on when I started the game. Went straight to versus with a second controller and got Wonder Woman to level 20 in about 30 minutes. Started the Wonder Woman multiverse stuff for the movie outfit, got 3 pieces. I have 2 more pieces to unlock. Think I might let the AI do the rest of it for me. Tried letting the AI play for me through one of the ladders and it worked out pretty well. Also, apparently I didn't need to level Wonder Woman to 20, the suggested level is any, and the timer on the event says it's lasting about 2 weeks so I guess I didn't need to rush into it.
Old 05-30-2017, 11:35 AM
feels good man

Played F13 at Ceej's yesterday. Seems fun but janky as all hell. Will grab it if we can guarantee at least one match with you guys at somepoint since Troy, Trejo, Ceej, and myself will have it on the PS4.
Old 05-30-2017, 01:33 PM
It's in the bone!

Trejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurts

My buddy bought F13 yesterday and we played a few rounds last night. First game we got into a party chat so that I could try and explain how the game works to him without worrying about having to find radios or meet up first.. instead I got Jason and proceeded to butcher everyone including Tommy Jarvis when he showed up.

Trial by fire
Old 05-30-2017, 01:34 PM
feels good man

Just bought it. Hopefully be downloaded when I get home.

Will need one of you to assist me. haha
Old 05-30-2017, 01:39 PM
It's in the bone!

Trejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurts

Yesssssssssssssssss