Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Video Games

Video Games We play them, and we know you do. Discuss games ranging from Custard's Revenge to Burnout Revenge here.

Old 02-09-2010, 08:51 AM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

IT's time to go back to Darksiders now that ME2 has been beaten. Played some MW2 last night and I sucked hard. I'm pretty sure every match I had about 2-17 streak going. HARDKORE
Old 02-09-2010, 09:08 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

I have nothing right now to play. I have never touched my copies of Little Big Planet or Operation Flashpoint 2 and I still need to beat WET, Killzone 2, and Ratcher & Clank. I think the next release for me to grab is Yakuza 3.
Old 02-09-2010, 09:13 AM
Hmm?

nerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurts

The Heavy Rain demo. I'm not sure if I dug it since I HATE QTEs.
Old 02-09-2010, 09:18 AM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

I love the fuck outta it. I'm going to get so much hate for that statement, but I'm a fan of the atmosphere and the feeling of dread I was getting while "playing"
Old 02-09-2010, 03:56 PM
The red capes are coming

Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty

The Force Unleashed

It's ok so far, the Vader Level was boring.
Old 02-09-2010, 03:57 PM
feels good man

Wait until you fight the junkyard boss. FUCK THAT GUY. WORST BOSS FIGHT EVER.
Old 02-09-2010, 05:05 PM
BARGAINS

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Barce farts (the 'tardspeak for boss fight): I look forward to punching Lamb* in her chops.

*BioSilkktheShocker 2 villain
Old 02-09-2010, 06:16 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Playing Super Mario Wii as my 360 is out of commission for a few weeks. *sad face*
Old 02-09-2010, 06:24 PM
feels good man

Red ring?
Old 02-09-2010, 06:29 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

more like an "In the red" ring. *sad face*
Old 02-09-2010, 06:40 PM
feels good man

Well take it out on your kids while in Mario. It's what I do with my little bro.
Old 02-09-2010, 06:42 PM
RIP Ferg

I will with Jacob my oldest, he's a pretty good sport. The three year old has punched me in the nuts for it though. He gets a pass.
Old 02-09-2010, 07:03 PM
feels good man

Hahah. Shit, my lil' bro had no idea what the fuck to do when I gave him the controller. I was flabbergasted. He had never played a Mario game before. He's fucking 10. His crazy cunt of a mother thinks video games are the devil.
Old 02-09-2010, 11:19 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Finally picked up New Super Mario Brothers.

It's amazing how any Mario game will make me forgive the shortcomings of a system.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 02-09-2010, 11:39 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Wait until you get to the mid-point castle in World 3. I haven't touched the game in weeks because of that whore.

Playing Mass Effect 1 all the time. I told myself I would skip side missions just to get through the story and on to ME2. Yeah, the only story mission I've done since leaving hte Citadel was adding the blue chick to my party. BUT, I finally finished all the available side missions and just landed on the planet with the blue chick's mom.
Old 02-10-2010, 07:40 AM
feels good man

OOH. Gonna be a fun mission.
Old 02-10-2010, 08:55 AM
RIP Ferg

Quote:
Originally Posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
I will with Jacob my oldest, he's a pretty good sport. The three year old has punched me in the nuts for it though. He gets a pass.
My youngest is four not three. I fail. Hard.

Also new mario is fucking hard. Either that or I'm old as shit.
Old 02-10-2010, 02:16 PM
BARGAINS

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Playing Mass Effect 1 all the time. I told myself I would skip side missions just to get through the story and on to ME2. Yeah, the only story mission I've done since leaving hte Citadel was adding the blue chick to my party. BUT, I finally finished all the available side missions and just landed on the planet with the blue chick's mom.
Watch out for her biotic throws. And the Asari thugs that flank you at the start. She's a cheap boss, that one.

Good night and good luck, sir.

ETA: Stayed tuned for the ridiculous cleavage.
Old 02-10-2010, 02:19 PM
feels good man

She is cheap, but if he's a decent level (and it sounds like hey may be) it shouldn't be too hard.

I finally tried Age of Booty last night (after Ari demanded I do so or else he'd release a special video I sent to him) and it's not too shabby. Will definitely be purchasing once I get paid next week. Could be a blast multiplayer.
Old 02-10-2010, 09:36 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

I think I'm at level 26 or 27 (and I'm playing on casual because I got super pissed) so the fights haven't been too bad. After reading Trevor's review at CHUD today I'm looking forward to ME2's improved cover and combat system so I can bump the difficulty to normal. I feel like a puss playing on casual but the cover just does not work in this game.