No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BREAKING NEWS: @jasoninthehouse tells KSL's @DougWrightShow he might not finish his Congressional term. Updates now http://ksl360.com/radio

Chaffetz has been having public breakdowns over the thought of going to jail for Team Trump. The fact that he's crying loudly to the media isn't helping.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Is that the deal? Is he trying to get out to avoid going down with Team Trump? I was thinking he was seeking to be governor of Utah in the next election.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        Is that the deal? Is he trying to get out to avoid going down with Team Trump? I was thinking he was seeking to be governor of Utah in the next election.

He's on tape. There are a few others with him who are weeks away from their public meltdowns.

He isn't going to be governor of Utah. Don Jr isn't going to be governor of New York.

Those are dreams from the start of the year dashed by the Spring.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Then what does he hope to achieve by quitting? Is it a matter of avoiding the embarrassment of impeachment that these tapes would surely provoke?
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

Then what does he hope to achieve by quitting? Is it a matter of avoiding the embarrassment of impeachment that these tapes would surely provoke?
            He's trying to distance himself and avoid getting publicly thrown out.

The thing is...he's fucked. Much like Flynn and Giuliani, he waited too long to take action.

As much as I'd love the opening salvo of announcements to begin ASAP, I prefer the continued collection of assholes rather than letting one of these motherfuckers slip through the cracks.

Comment

• Key terms of the Day and moving forward:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seychelles

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kompromat

Comment

• Utah GOP folks are saying that Chaffetz resigns tomorrow.

Comment

• That's what I"m hearing as well.

So, he's publicly freaking out? Recorded meltdowns and such?

Comment

• Hearing rumblings that news of an extra-marital affair is coming out.

Comment

Hearing rumblings that news of an extra-marital affair is coming out.

Kompromat will do that to you.

Right now, McConnell and his wife's shipping concerns are getting a new investigation.

It's funny how lengthy timelines start to shorten when it matters.

Comment

• Troy: what do you make of this?

http://www.npr.org/2017/04/20/524905...on-the-way-out

Comment

Expected. She was good, but never great. Still, she was a person not named Sessions actually running the Dept.

This won't impact anything and her departure more than likely will result in an empty post for months to come.

Comment

• BREAKING: US authorities have prepared charges to seek the arrest of @WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, US officials tell CNN

Comment

• which means nothing. He's in the Ecuadorian embassy and they have stated that they are going to keep providing him sanctuary.

Comment

which means nothing. He's in the Ecuadorian embassy and they have stated that they are going to keep providing him sanctuary.
                                It really depends. Ecuador can't stop us. The UK has our backs on the issue.

The only fly in the soup is Putin.

Comment

Working...
                                X