Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's pretty harsh to ostracize somebody over an opinion, especially one so benign.
    Last edited by Captain Russ; 09-25-2017, 06:57 AM.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I know the trailer did absolutely nothing for me. I'll check it out once I can rent it.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        I know the trailer did absolutely nothing for me. I'll check it out once I can rent it.
        Dirtbag Jon Hamm is incredible.

Comment

I know the trailer did absolutely nothing for me. I'll check it out once I can rent it.
          But look at how little that means these days.

Go in with that "did nothing" mentality and you may be pleasantly surprised.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• yeah, I expect that since I have zero expectations I will probably enjoy myself a bit more.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• started with our fall horror movie watchathon this weekend.

An American Werewolf in London.

Lesley had never watched it before. It went over like gangbusters. And she was like,"Wait, this is just like The Mummy" in regards to Griffin Dunne and my heart grew 3 sizes that day.

Still love this movie to death.

Comment

• Never saw it all the way through. The transformation scene is brutal. Rottijng Griffin is gnarly too. That movue always freaked me way out as a kid.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

started with our fall horror movie watchathon this weekend.

Lesley had never watched it before. It went over like gangbusters. And she was like,"Wait, this is just like The Mummy" in regards to Griffin Dunne and my heart grew 3 sizes that day.

We started our horror movie binge a couple weeks ago, and Sarah has zero desire to watch this. Really bums me out. I'm struggling to find horror movies for both of us because she isn't really into monster or slasher movies.

Comment

started with our fall horror movie watchathon this weekend.

Landis' masterpiece. Not a single false note on display.

God do I wish someone would find the original Bums scene.
                    Originally posted by Ari
                    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      We started our horror movie binge a couple weeks ago, and Sarah has zero desire to watch this. Really bums me out. I'm struggling to find horror movies for both of us because she isn't really into monster or slasher movies.
                      Maybe you should try still.

Comment

• Is that on Netflix? To my shame, I've never seen it all the way through.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          Tell her it's a romcom that has some tonal shifts in it.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yep. Lesley had thought there would be way more horror stuff as opposed to the standard romcom stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              Is that on Netflix? To my shame, I've never seen it all the way through.
                              For shame! We watched it on Amazon Prime I believe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                                Tell her it's a romcom that has some tonal shifts in it.
                                If I brought up romcom and not "Korean" she would walk out of the room.

Matt, I know it's on Amazon Prime.

Comment

Working...
                                X