Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, now it just belongs in the ridicule thread.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

.....Trick R Treat is Sam (prior to the stupid reveal) and Anna Paquin as a non blonde.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
        There is nothing good about Pootie Tang.
        Originally posted by BiG B View Post
        NATE FAILWATCH '09
        That
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I have no clip to link, which is really just as well. But the only good thing about Stakeout, the only scene that actually makes it worth renting, is the "JAWS" joke while they're playing the movie line game. Awesome. The rest of the movie completely blew.
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
            There is nothing good about Pootie Tang.
            fuck man how can these words exist
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
              fuck man how can these words exist
              Yeah, I think Nate's hate of pootie tang was intervention level bad but to each their own I guess.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

The only good thing about Bruno was the shenanigans with his little Viet.

One of the best parts
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

The only good thing about Gamer was the the way you'd view your internet. In a giant room with a giant touch screen wall.
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I can't wait to watch that movie, if only for Dexter talking with a ridiculous accent.

Comment

It is very ridiculous. And everyone seems to be really amped up and appears to have a plastic sheen draped over them.

And that's not even the part that apes The Sims/Second Life.

Comment

I know that movie is shit, BUT I CAN'T WAIT.

Comment

It's out now, just Netflix the fucker and be done with it.

And the kid looks like a young Adam Scott aka the other brother in Step Brothers.

Comment

Oh it's on my queue.

Comment

Then bump that shit up!

I was waiting for some kind of meta reference to Running Man. But I do wonder if Nevaldine/Taylor secretly wanted to make a Manhunt movie. Such a thing could never be made.

Comment

This is great.

Comment

Working...
                                X